Major 2nd - Ch. 278 - Volunteering to be the starter

Too much text to translate. Mitsuda is bullying me after the last chapter意地悪い
Huh. When did Mutsuko become so cocky? It doesn’t even feel like a natural progression for her character. I mean…strangling Daigo? Seriously? Like, like Homer Simpson...? Mitsuda’s really pushing her shitty personality hard isn’t he? Well, this is “Let's make the heroine fat!” self-destructive maniac guy we are talking about. And Toshiya, you heartless kantoku...You hurt me. Easily swayed by a middle schooler yet again. If you want to make a shitty sequel, then sure, whatever, who gives a fuck. But do you have to shit on a perfectly good and beloved character and ruin them like this? That’s what pisses me off about this shitty manga. And all of this just so he can draw his stupid gravure.
Make sure you check out my scanlation of MINOR. It's an old one-shot by Mitsuda. In the era of mejaseca it feels like the first incident of a repeat offender where you look back on it and think "Ah yes, it all makes sense now." It's like when that guy managed to get away from Jeffrey Dahmer and alerted the cops but they just sent him back to Dahmer's apartment. It's also a much more quality manga than this and it actually cares about the characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread