Maid nara Touzen desu. ~Nureginu wo Kiserareta Bannou Maid-san wa Tabi ni Deru Koto ni shimashita.~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Million Gold Maid

Aggregator gang
Actually really enjoyed reading this, character designs are great and the story moves smoothly. Plus that's peak witch design.

Looking forwards to more

Dex-chan lover
So, another support type fired for being incompetent, but actually wasn't story. On the reading list it goes! :win:

Group Leader
So, another support type fired for being incompetent, but actually wasn't story. On the reading list it goes! :win:
She was never incompetent, she was just framed so her superior wouldn’t get in trouble

Actually really enjoyed reading this, character designs are great and the story moves smoothly. Plus that's peak witch design.

Looking forwards to more

The irony is this series was only picked up for tl because of Emily’s design

Dex-chan lover
I like stories about random exploration in a fantasy world.

Though my complaint would be that she's dressed in a frilly parlor maid outfit while she did house work and kitchen work and those maid outfits are far more utilitarian. All those frills and cuffs would get in the way when doing dirty and hard work.

Dex-chan lover
That line about Italian food, perhaps Emily was isekai tensei'd?

Dex-chan lover
She was never incompetent, she was just framed so her superior wouldn’t get in trouble
Yeah, thought I was being clear enough with how popular this trope is, but maybe should have put quotes around "incompetent."

Dex-chan lover
That line about Italian food, perhaps Emily was isekai tensei'd?

yes she is reincarnated.

anyone got any spoilers?

I've been reading the JP Raw so what kind of spoilers u want?

Nina will do this 'magic muscle massage' she learned from a guest on Emily since she's heard it should help with mana flow.

It work, though afterward Emily realized this massage is some national secret level of important information and start to wonder what kind of person is this acquaintance of Emily to just casually tell her such thing (and see the thus far hypothetical magic muscle as 'normal/naturally' there)

On the way back they run into a giant monster attacking the city and Emily get to show off her full firepower, gaining recognition from others.
The next day this idiot adventurer cajole her again and Emily decide to accept a 'loser obey the winner' duel just to prove her point.
The swordsman think he'll have advantage to attack while Emily is chanting, but get KO'd by 'no cast'/chantless spell from Emily

Last edited:
Group Leader
yes she is reincarnated.

Nina will do this 'magic muscle massage' she learned from a guest on Emily since she's heard it should help with mana flow.

It work, though afterward Emily realized this massage is some national secret level of important information and start to wonder what kind of person is this acquaintance of Emily to just casually tell her such thing (and see the thus far hypothetical magic muscle as 'normal/naturally' there)

On the way back they run into a giant monster attacking the city and Emily get to show off her full firepower, gaining recognition from others.
The next day this idiot adventurer cajole her again and Emily decide to accept a 'loser obey the winner' duel just to prove her point.
The swordsman think he'll have advantage to attack while Emily is chanting, but get KO'd by 'no cast'/chantless spell from Emily
Can confirm that ch2 spoiler is legit

Dex-chan lover
yes she is reincarnated.

general plot spoilers, like more of her adventures, and the consequences at the mansion

Dex-chan lover
general plot spoilers, like more of her adventures, and the consequences at the mansion

For each arc it's mostly a repeat of:
They reach a new location.
Trouble in some form (well, 'someone' is in trouble)
The party gets involved.
Solve issues (usually with Nina doing her thing at some point)
'sight seeing' goes on.

As of the latest raw chapter the party consist of 4 people (Nina, Emily, Astrid and Ti-en/Chii)

Obviously without Nina things start to decline.

First when the VIP who told Nina all those information visit, he noticed that the residence isn't as clean/neat as before.
And the maid who served him was so poor he went to the noble and told him to get Nina here because his only reason to come visit this place was to relax while enjoying Nina's tea.
The oblivious noble told head butler to call Nina over but obviously the head butler point out she's been fired...in the presence of said VIP.
The VIP left furious, even declaring that until Nina return, he will never step foot here again.
Nina's bounty goes up to 10 mil.

Then after Chii's arc some officer under the neighboring country's Duke shows up offering to buy + pay 'fine' for whatever crime Nina committed even with a letter from the king that I kinda skimmed over the content but the tl;dr seem to be the noble's answers to the earlier questions screwed him over.
Now the noble tell the servants to go and find out what the heck Nina did.
Once they learn of the scope of Nina's achievements, the head butler and head maid got fired.
The last thing with the mansion side is the other servants also start to leave (the maid girl seem to want to go and find Nina)
And unlike the old master that just put up a bounty, the Duke here actually send out actual order to find Nina.

Group Leader
Typos: “Treaury”, “Weclome”.

I'm about half-way in, I'll edit this if more jump out at me.

Edit: There's also “Strenght” and “blamedfor”.

Users who are viewing this thread