Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 87 - Mahiro and Special Techniques

Dex-chan lover
Bonus image:
View attachment 2060

Bonus conversation:
"Hey [TL-san], why do you spend so much time scanlating manga when you receive nothing tangible in return?"
"I don't know, why did I spend 10,000 hours maxing 2 accounts in a 20-year-old Java game developed by underpaid British code monkeys?"
"Are you stupid?"
"Yeah, but wait until you see the amount of time I've burned on games developed by underpaid Korean code monkeys."
"Please seek professional help."
Jokes aside, I really don't like how localization always punch up the language to be more flowery. It's just fake af.

CSkouQoUcAEnps9

Dex-chan lover
Mahiro undies was really cute and, as someone mentioned before, I think his body developed a little bit

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If Mahiro already beat the boss, why can Mahiro attempt it again? Did s/he beat Death Souls again before school? Was it actually Death Souls 2 and Mahiro used a Bonfire Asthetic to get a second match against the boss, now at ng+ level?

Dex-chan lover
This manga never fails to make me laugh. No sleeping gas, just accident lewd loli moments.

Dex-chan lover
I know that feeling of being worse at something when people are watching.
Really though, Mahiro has the little devil gene! Such a talent for seduction.

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter! What games are those on the credits page? Are they fun?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter ❤️ it's so funny see mahiro interact with the boys and this chapter was cute (the expression mahiro alway make are really adorable) and wild (first full underwear, body development, hot allusions everywhere)
I will never get tired of reading this series.

Users who are viewing this thread