Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 12 - Enjoy! Chinfuwa Store

Dex-chan lover
Why TF did her underwear also grow in size but not any of her other clothes?
Gotta keep things child friendly unfortunately.
Mucha true potential is held back by the publisher :meguuusad:

Also, children technically played with Fujiyama body in this chapter, boy, does it bring back memories of some of Mucha doujins :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Mucha sensei knows what they are doing & I can't complain in the slightest for it so thank you for the feast. Thanks for the chapter.

Power Uploader
Because giving an adult childish and embarrassing underwear is funnier than being naked.

Gotta keep things child friendly unfortunately.
Mucha true potential is held back by the publisher :meguuusad:
I know that this is a joke but looking at other Ultra Jump series like Inertia 67%, Mucha could've easily added nudity if they wanted to. Even Jojolion (same magazine) has had some uncensored (upper) nudity.

Dex-chan lover
Because giving an adult childish and embarrassing underwear is funnier than being naked.
Plus the moe gap, she looks better with that underwear than with something generic and "sexy", that's how I see it at least.
I know that this is a joke but looking at other Ultra Jump series like Inertia 67%, Mucha could've easily added nudity if they wanted to. Even Jojolion (same magazine) has had some uncensored (upper) nudity.
Yeah but this one has loli, so you gotta think of the children, well, think more of the children than the japanese already do, but in a non lewd way of course.

Dex-chan lover
Fujiyama and Mamu have a more 'big sister and little sister' vibe going.

I bet Fujiyama's luck would get better if she switched over to the magical girl side instead of being a villainess.
Mamu is the big sister right? She gotta take care of her thicc little sister :finnawoke:

Depending on for how long the manga goes, I suspect that is exactly how it will go, with Mamu teaching her the magical girl ways, after all it's a classic cliche that the magical girl protagonist inevitably makes one of the female villains turn to her side, and calling it now, Fujiyama magical girl outfit will be even lewder than her villain outfit :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Thin, skin-tight worn items -- those which intersect with the wearing body's electrical field across most of their inner surface -- may effectively become "part of the magical body" due to PPP (Paraphysical Proximity Phenomena) during ranged MSHEs (Mahou Shoujo Henshin Events). Items typically affected include socks or stockings, underwear, contact lenses, jewelry, ribbons, villain masks, bunny suits, bandages, hair clips, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread