Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 13 - The Daily Life of a Magical Girl

Double-page supporter
Was that guy driving an Aston Martin? I don't normally notice the cars because theyre often drawn so generically

Dex-chan lover
Really love the fluffier/wholesome parts of this story. I like how this chapter focuses on Mamu's loneliness and her relationship with Fujiyama. Kinda wish we saw her classmates try and interact with her more tho but I think they all have this unwritten rule where they can't try and befriend the magical girl because she is a superhero and can't have anyone getting close to her because enemies and such and such.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"I won't do it again!"
Of course not, you can't drive while you're behind bars child-endangerer. :)

Dex-chan lover
Man, I didn't realize she had such a lonely life. I hope they make some more friends!

I bet another magical girl will show up. But I wouldn't mind if it's just her and Fujiyama, at least for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish we saw her classmates try and interact with her more tho but I think they all have this unwritten rule where they can't try and befriend the magical girl because she is a superhero and can't have anyone getting close to her because enemies and such and such.
Yeah, I think it's also a combination of her quietly serious disposition, her position of respect in the community, and the fact that she wears a masked costume to school. It's like she's trying as hard as possible to stand out and stand alone - though, of course, she isn't doing any such thing :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread