Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 11 - True Story! The Terror of the Ghost Catfish!

Dex-chan lover
ok yeah, fine, but in America it would probably cost $30 for the half hour...
Objectively the price is not so hight, it's the price of one manga, but she dont even have the money to buy food, that's why she act like this.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who appreciates that Fujiyama is always wearing casual underwear?
It would have been so easy to give her sexy underwear for cheap and easy fanservice, even though it wouldn't make sense with the tracksuit.

Also, I wonder if the series will go yuri at some point or stay comedy :thonk:
When you wear tight sexy underwear the whole day as your uniform I'm sure you want to wear something more comfy at home

Dex-chan lover
Charleton Heston, move over. 🌊🌊🌊
Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga won't go Yuri. Fujiyama sees Mamu as her frienemy maybe a little sister or Nephew and Mamu looks up to Fujiyama as a role model and friend between neighbors (when Fujiyama's cover doesn't get exposed).
Others, shitty people will always draw "illegal card" in the comment every chapter. So this one is "safe"... even with hurting your neighbor and some s&m in it and also mahou shoujo story is famous for suffer or ryona-thing :worry:

Thou, I personally don't mind if the series go Yuri. It's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
On her Twitter, Mucha said "It's a girls-only slapstick comedy! I leave it up to the reader to decide whether or not it's yuri." So I wouldn't expect it to change much from the way it is now. Though she did also express her appreciation for oneeloli previously, so I guess you never know lol.
Interesting. It's also worth noting that yuri doesn't necessarily mean romance, it can just being a special/deep relationship. And yeah, the opening of this manga billed it as an oneeloli manga, though that can be interpreted multiple ways.

Though I'd love it if there was a time skip or something and we could have teenage/young adult Mamu... I guess I might have my yuri goggles on somewhat because I sense potential in the way that she unconditionally dotes on Fujiyama.

Dex-chan lover
in page 13 when fujiyama think she got caught by the ghost catfish, it's quite wholesome her immediate action is told mamu to run away and prioritizing mamu safety

in the end she does really love/dote on mamu-chan

Users who are viewing this thread