Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Is it bad to be intrusive?

Dex-chan lover
teamwork is fine and all but i can't imagine american 6th graders looking over a fire and handling knives (even 'kid safe ones') without teachers supervising super closely lol

it's nice that they're sorta slowly becoming friends, or at least more civil/not hostile, i know there would've been girls twice their age that'd be bitchy/hold a grudge still

Dex-chan lover
it's nice that they're sorta slowly becoming friends, or at least more civil/not hostile, i know there would've been girls twice their age that'd be bitchy/hold a grudge still
It's honestly easier at that age to let things go, you're more willing to accept new information and let go of preconceptions. We could all serve to be a bit more childlike in that respect.

Dex-chan lover
teamwork is fine and all but i can't imagine american 6th graders looking over a fire and handling knives (even 'kid safe ones') without teachers supervising super closely lol

They can just check TikTok videos to see how it's done. About 25% might watch a video that won't result in gruesome wounds or death.

Dex-chan lover
yes girls just leave that blockhead and become best buds instead

the world doesn't revolve around fking pendos

Supporter
They're way too mature for elementaries to resolve that ain't no way
prob due to the author being informed they would only have 1 vol to finish things up
Im glad it got solved quick tho, at least allowing the manga to end on a high note

Contributor
As she was once helped, she now helps others. The cycle of kindness continues!

Users who are viewing this thread