Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Is bad if I'm a naggy girl?

Dex-chan lover
Quite a difficult situation for such a young lad to handle smoothly. It's noteworthy, though, that he treated Sakura all cordially, with no intimacy whatsoever, whereas he hardly double-checks his words in Hina's company. I wouldn't say, though, that there would be no tension between Daichi and Hina, so if Hina had a cool enough head to think about it, she shouldn't be too discouraged. But just like Daichi, she's too immature to really realise it. Tsundere-like behavior doesn't really work in real life.

Dex-chan lover
lol at this point i wouldn't bother and only be friends with other girls

Quite a difficult situation for such a young lad to handle smoothly. It's noteworthy, though, that he treated Sakura all cordially, with no intimacy whatsoever, whereas he hardly double-checks his words in Hina's company. I wouldn't say, though, that there would be no tension between Daichi and Hina, so if Hina had a cool enough head to think about it, she shouldn't be too discouraged. But just like Daichi, she's too immature to really realise it. Tsundere-like behavior doesn't really work in real life.
lol yeah other than just being 'aloof' as opposed to like being antagonistic any 'irl' tsunderes would just come off as bitchy (versus someone being teased and like "no i don't like him" versus "it's not like i like you" )

Dex-chan lover
Nah I'm on Sakura camp, even though she's MC's rival. Doesn't beat around the bush, fight for what she wants, isn't wishy washy.

Too bad Daichi is written to like Hina.

Users who are viewing this thread