Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Man this so fucked up that it just adds to the suffering. Does swallowing the parasite sword count as cheating too in Ageha's eyes? I wonder if encountering Judith randomly will trigger her death too. The suffering continues. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically like the old Sierra adventure game where any innocuous action you take will either lead you to the next part, kills you horribly (and sometimes in the most unlikely and bizarre way), or will fuck up that current save because you used the item at the wrong time.

Oh, and you feel every death that happened and you can't alt + F4

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this MC had 2 chances he missed to get laid and have a relationship.
Might've dodged a bulled with the first one, but she would've been all over him, bearing in mind that at the time, she wasn't freaky.
And the second, they built it up to get to such a good point that Judith fell for him.
afaik in the novel he fucked Judith when she asked, and Ageha only appeared after when they were cuddling or something

Dex-chan lover
Damn... cant believe this is rly the last time we see Judith. I liked her quite alot ffs :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
:thonk: So technically as far as I see, if one who uses "Save & Load" dies but the other still lives, they will not return unless the other dies as well, right? An even then if "Save" triggers after that point, they're dead for good?

Then the path is clear: kill Ageha.

Users who are viewing this thread