Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 287.1 - Special: Young Ayano & Miyoshi

Author needs to stop dicking around and give us more of this couple. Main couple are so boring

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

and they died at sea like true sailors o7

they are always very cute, hope we get to see more of them soon, iirc its been a bit

Dex-chan lover
Author needs to stop dicking around and give us more of this couple. Main couple are so boring
But this is the main couple. If you go by pages in the series they have way more than the other pairings.
Also, is the one in the center and take most of the space in the first cover art. Is the first one on Manga volume cover. First appear in chapter 1 and got huge introduction more than anyone else.

But this is the main couple. If you go by pages in the series they have way more than the other pairings.
Really? I swear they've had the least amount of chapters. Chi and Ai seem to have the most to me and are the only ones officially dating besides prez and kouhai.

Dex-chan lover
Less relationships and drama, more vignettes of teenage girls being horny. That's where this manga as a concept has always peaked.

Really? I swear they've had the least amount of chapters. Chi and Ai seem to have the most to me and are the only ones officially dating besides prez and kouhai.
??? Are we reading the same series basically half the cast are officially dating

Ai( trackstar) x chie(idk how to describe chie) are together

Airi (photographer/ voyeur x michiru(Muse/xibitionist) have seemingly been together before the series even began

Ayano(go home club) x miyoshi (cheerleader) aren't together

Ed x Ian (gay dudes) are together

Elisha(American) x honoka(black haired yamada sister) are seemingly together

Haruka(perfect student)x kanea(former pervert) are together

Hibiki( girl who keeps dating bad boys) x midori( yoai artist that can't draw) aren't together

Mahiro(pink haired "twin")x mahiro(purple haired "twin") are together

Nao(exhibitionist ) x onibi(redhead yoai artist)aren't together

Nononon(thicc debate club prez) x yumimi aren't together

Mariri(short haired debate club kouhei) x mayuyu(long haired debate club senpai )aren't together

Mio(kouhei) x shizuka(class prez) are together

Mari(sub) x yuu(dom) are together

Pe coach x the nurse aren't together

Yuus sister x other dog owner aren't together

Kaoru (The canonically prettiest girl) x mayoi( mask) are also seemingly together

Out of the 16 pairings in the series 9 are currently together

Last edited:
??? Are we reading the same series basically half the cast are officially dating

Ai( trackstar) x chie(idk how to describe chie) are together

Airi (photographer/ voyeur x michiru(Muse/xibitionist) have seemingly been together before the series even began

Ayano(go home club) x miyoshi (cheerleader) aren't together

Ed x Ian (gay dudes) are together

Elisha(American) x honoka(black haired yamada sister) are seemingly together

Haruka(perfect student)x kanea(former pervert) are together

Hibiki( girl who keeps dating bad boys) x midori( yoai artist that can't draw) aren't together

Mahiro(pink haired "twin")x mahiro(purple haired "twin") are together

Nao(exhibitionist ) x onibi(redhead yoai artist)aren't together

Nononon(thicc debate club prez) x yumimi aren't together

Mariri(short haired debate club kouhei) x mayuyu(long haired debate club senpai )aren't together

Mio(kouhei) x shizuka(class prez) are together

Mari(sub) x yuu(dom) are together

Pe coach x the nurse aren't together

Yuus sister x other dog owner aren't together

Kaoru (The canonically prettiest girl) x mayoi( mask) are also seemingly together

Out of the 16 pairings in the series 9 are currently together
Most of those 'together' relationships don't seem official to me like Ai and Chi. Those 2 make it very obvious that they're dating because we actually saw it. The others are like more than friends but less than lovers.

Most of those 'together' relationships don't seem official to me like Ai and Chi. Those 2 make it very obvious that they're dating because we actually saw it. The others are like more than friends but less than lovers.
I mean sure they're a few debatable ones but most of them are pretty obvious

The twins are the most blatantly obvious out of all of them even more than chie and ai

Haruka and kanea are definitely together I mean they confessed to each other of course they didn't have Ferris wheel chapter like so and chie but what's understood doesn't have to be explained.

Ian and Ed are married I think

Mari and you and obvious

mio and shizuka are obvious

Elisha and honoka confessed to each other like 40 chapters ago so they're official

maybe you can debate airi and michiru but similar to the twins and s&m couple they just seem to be a couple that began before they series started and therefore have their dynamic set.

Now rethinking kaoru and mask are definitely the most debatable they've both confessed but they haven't kissed each other although mask stuff group her so that's something I guess

Users who are viewing this thread