Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
When the most normal person in a Manga is the convicted murderer ...
I still don't trust either of the Children of the Rapist's Father neither the Daughter nor the Brother, I mean what is he going on about that his sister did something worse to the MC Sister to drive her to suicide? What could a little child do what's worse than raping someone? Or will the saz she told her father to rape her, cause that would be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I did expect that there is something more behind the suicide but I hope it won't be too bad.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't trust either of the Children of the Rapist's Father neither the Daughter nor the Brother, I mean what is he going on about that his sister did something worse to the MC Sister to drive her to suicide? What could a little child do what's worse than raping someone? Or will the saz she told her father to rape her, cause that would be stupid.
There’s definitely some possibilities here. Maybe The girl was raped but didn’t say anything and blames herself for the sister being assaulted, or maybe she actually did help her dad pick/capture his victims to avoid being beaten/assaulted, or maybe the sister told her what happened (or she just found out on her own) and she blamed the sister. Called her a whore who was trying to ruin her fathers life.

it’s obviously not gonna be a small thing given this series and the foreshadowing. She did something and wants to make amends.

Dex-chan lover
It is beyond me how the MC didn't get knock their lights out when the they kept disrespecting his sister like that
Compare Nathan in the ps vita game versus the 4th game
Compare Subaru in the prequel versus the 3rd season
Compare RFK Jr’s drug years to his modern presidency

same same, but different: thus no violence

Dex-chan lover
It is beyond me how the MC didn't get knock their lights out when the they kept disrespecting his sister like that
Well he is a convicted criminal of a violent crime. They would send him to prison without passing Go in a heartbeat.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I do appreciate the newfound interest for this manga, but... Can we not turn this into "drama"? Why call it "drama" when it's just a coincidence basically? And I'm comfortable staying on this website, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf author... the basic premise was seriously more than enough for a series...

You don't need to add a bunch of twists and plots and sh*t like that...

Double-page supporter
My thoughts are that rapist daughter is child of MC sister and she killed her self after the rape baby but I don't know if that works with timeline

Like the child mc sees with the corpse is the son and family hate rapist daughter because she is proof of the rape.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Yea bro I wonder who the cops are going to suspect, the boy covered in dozens of self harm scars with multiple finger prints over a bloodly knife or the reformed convict with multiple alibis. Japan's legal system is incompetent but there's a limit to even that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yea bro I wonder who the cops are going to suspect, the boy covered in dozens of self harm scars with multiple finger prints over a bloodly knife or reformed convict with multiple alibis. Japan's legal system is incompetent but there's a limit to even that.
I mean, there was a case where they found the rapist's semen and DNA in the dead body of a child and they still took a year to convict him so... I don't think you should put any trust into Japan's legal system.

Users who are viewing this thread