Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chikage Usami is an honor student...?

Dex-chan lover
You know how most humans tend to avoid or punish schizophrenics, cannibals, and sanitation workers for a variety of genetic and social reasons…

I don’t think we understand twins enough to realize how strange this plot is.

Low-brow threesome incest? Tribal confusion? Copy-paste drawing regiments?

i knew it, this manga has a (idontknowwhattosayherebut) manga dub on kanon's Romcom mangas on youtube, the name is Twin sisters completely steal the herat of a clueless boy... He goes to kiss one and...

Dex-chan lover
Oh that is definitely how people act and interact. Man I get suspension of disbelief but this one just ain't working it for me, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
man we really doing the gotoubun shit there again with him remembering some chick from the past huh

Supporter
How many more times is bro gonna yap about nails and hammers?
Innumerable. Until the girls get him to understand it's not as big an issue as he thinks it is. He has significant psychological damage from spectrum-related childhood troubles that, while his family got him the necessary treatment to begin overcoming them, still lead to him being bullied outrageously and even dehumanized for "standing out" in a very different way than just being a top student. It takes quite some time for him to see the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread