Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - Pitch Black ~Machtschikanierung~

Dex-chan lover
The weak spot... :aquadrink:
BTYuevz.png

Dex-chan lover
Flapping his arms? Don't be silly! That would be ridiculous! No, beowulf flies by through dickopter motions.

Also, we go over that exchange and I think, surely, we're done with the silliness, guess the rest of the chapter will be only epicness as usual.

Then tsuchigumo literally turns into an office drone, ok, pretty hilarious. But then beowulf is defeated by having his asshole pierced by tsuchigumo's make shift drill dick, what the fuck lol

OH, and also. There's two blood points dripping as beowulf is getting up. And there's no blood dripping from his mouth. So..... ouch.

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I'd say HELL YEAH to meat spin, but HELL YEAH MEAT SPIN. Beowolf is a gift we don't deserve.

Dex-chan lover
So is Attila disqualified ? I sure hope so since he had another fighter meddle but I guess the author just someone wants that asshat in the final since he's basically there to ntr the ghost mc. Both MC and FMC are almost long forgotten now and Beowulf became MVP - I wonder if the author saw that coming 😏

This chapter made me loose it, I can't even begin to imagine how they'll top this.
Beowulf is the best character, hats off to the author.

I swear this manga must be at the top of the most craziest and most ridiculous I have ever read. I need more like this!!

Fed-Kun's army
So is Attila disqualified ? I sure hope so since he had another fighter meddle but I guess the author just someone wants that asshat in the final since he's basically there to ntr the ghost mc. Both MC and FMC are almost long forgotten now and Beowulf became MVP - I wonder if the author saw that coming 😏
The guy he had meddle was a participant of the fight, he was just sitting around because Beowulf wanted to solo.

Users who are viewing this thread