Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - 「Đen thuần khiết ~Machtschikanierung~」

Dex-chan lover
I do love how despite Atilla's magical upgrades for the bulk of the chapter he still manages to feel like the underdog in this fight. Though I will say his planning going into this is noteworthy but he would have to considering it seems like even he has underestimated to some degree what Beowulf is capable of........ I'm not going to lie and claim that I expected all of that from Beowulf... I I feel ashamed that I didn't he used his boner as a pole to launch himself, then as a propeller blade to pursue Atilla in the heavens.... then to launch a sneak attack which shows that in can bend.... and to block funnel lazers.... and to fire an energy beam... I think the only the other character in the series that has displayed such top tier levels of manliness would be the emperor of masculinity that is Mulan... but I still hope that somehow this bout makes it to 4 chapters. With the showing Beowulf is providing so far and displaying that its him vs Atilla and the multitude of those he's helped, manipulated, and are supporting him I think its a nice contrast.

0lTDvvzC5h.gif

Users who are viewing this thread