Oshikake Nyobo, Kodomo tuki! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Laws in the future are too lenient to let a girl have a child using the genes of a historical (?) figure on a whim. Damn y'all, preserve the famous person's genes or something.

MC's gonna be a historical harem protagonist who'll make the japanese government legalize gay polygamous marriage, after all. Or smh like that. The "rival" will definitely fall for her too.

Dex-chan lover
Is she really a third wheel?
What if polyamory is common in the future?
This is a gag manga, so Kako actually ending with both Mirai and Michi might not be as unlikely as we expect :finnawoke:
Hell maybe even include Sakiko in the mix, go full harem :meguupog:

Double-page supporter
Is she really a third wheel?
What if polyamory is common in the future?
This is a gag manga, so Kako actually ending with both Mirai and Michi might not be as unlikely as we expect :finnawoke:
Hell maybe even include Sakiko in the mix, go full harem :meguupog:
Idk about the future things, but it seems like poly is not common if their social structure is still following the old one (like, we get ntr and shit). But the most confusing part about it is the baby, like they can easily create one without the other half present and being the opposite gender. Maybe they regulate it so that each couple only can had certain amount of children.

I know this is a gag manga, I just tryna argue myself to think why and how tf this all started XD

Dex-chan lover
Laws in the future are too lenient to let a girl have a child using the genes of a historical (?) figure on a whim. Damn y'all, preserve the famous person's genes or something.
Hell, Kako might as well be responsible for the law to let use famous people genes, alternative, government conspiracy, they know Mirai will create a stable time loop, so Mirai is a exception and it's not so easy to do it for other people.
MC's gonna be a historical harem protagonist who'll make the japanese government legalize gay polygamous marriage, after all. Or smh like that. The "rival" will definitely fall for her too.
Will fall for her? She's already falling, by next chapter it'll be full-on love, Kako lesbian powers are too strong, she's gonna get all the bitches.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Idk about the future things, but it seems like poly is not common if their social structure is still following the old one (like, we get ntr and shit). But the most confusing part about it is the baby, like they can easily create one without the other half present and being the opposite gender. Maybe they regulate it so that each couple only can had certain amount of children.

I know this is a gag manga, I just tryna argue myself to think why and how tf this all started XD
Not necessarily, poly need consent of all parties involved, so as far as Michi knows Kako stole Mirai from her, so I guess we'll find out later if poly is indeed a thing or not.

As for being so easy for her to have a child, the more I think about it the more I feel it might end up with some conspiracy to justify how easy it was, otherwise it just raises further questions :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Except for the fact that they keep the same marriage tradition by arrangement, that future looks heavenly, with women marrying other women openly in Japan and having the knowledge to make babies with two XX and even extracting the DNA from the dead. Such a wonderful future must be all yuri.

Maybe they regulate it so that each couple only can had certain amount of children.
If anything it is likely that they use this technology to encourage the creation of more children.

We should also note that [I think, please correct me if I am wrong,] we have not been told about any men in the future, so this technology may also be used to compensate for a dramatic decrease in the population of men. Possibly due to some global cataclysm or yuri taking over the Earth or whatever

Double-page supporter
If anything it is likely that they use this technology to encourage the creation of more children.

We should also note that [I think, please correct me if I am wrong,] we have not been told about any men in the future, so this technology may also be used to compensate for a dramatic decrease in the population of men. Possibly due to some global cataclysm or yuri taking over the Earth or whatever
Damn, that's funny but the logic got it nailed good XD

We can just wait for them parents to shown up and see the truth.

Also, the sexy raincoat (?) fashion trend seems likely that the moral standard of their places are below what we are currently, further backing up your point of the low birth rate. From where I was, most noble lady (or any rich lady) would wear something that cover their body (like long sleeves or smth, bare minimum is short sleeve) just so that they won't end up getting kidnapped (my friend said). Even boys aren't being excluded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean, it's japan we're talking abt, so ofc the low birth rate seems kinda normal there, question is why the extreme development of easier "child creation"? While I think the low birth rate is part of developed country that life is so easy they can just work for themself and get all their needs and wants. It's also might be that they simply are not really care about children as an assessment of someone's relationship (like, them parents don't care if she had a child or not). It's like a world of desire, all you want is there without any consequences on the real world except your own mentality.

Like, damn. A nice durable n' comfy tent with mini A/C is HUGE! (You'll know when you've been camping out for 10+ days non-stop) and she just carry it then put it at the garden, forgetting abt it like it's nothing (I wish I were her T-T)

Users who are viewing this thread