Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
You know with the romance tag, it's almost making me wonder if it's not gonna be any of these monster gals at this rate. Really it just feels like Harem only although thats ok I suppose since it is a comedy after all.
I don't know, Shiro I definitely don't see any romantic interest from in the near future but Pururu on the other hand isn't driven purely by instincts like Shiro so it's possible with her.

The location of her core is super hot to me
You should read Yuusha-sama, Yukagen wa Ikaga desu ka? . The slime girl there has her core (while in human form) also where her womb would be. But that one is much more, well...it has the erotic tag instead of suggestive so you know. Sadly it's on hiatus.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure a slimy bed would be awful.
@XNFEdayo

I would like to introduce you both to the bliss that is a waterbed. They were all the rage back in the late 1900s. And just like sleeping on a slime, it wasn't unheard of to wake up wet when they lost structural integrity. Which wasn't all that uncommon if night activities got a little vigorous before falling asleep.

Dex-chan lover
@XNFEdayo

I would like to introduce you both to the bliss that is a waterbed. They were all the rage back in the late 1900s. And just like sleeping on a slime, it wasn't unheard of to wake up wet when they lost structural integrity. Which wasn't all that uncommon if night activities got a little vigorous before falling asleep.
90's kid, know all about waterbeds. Wasn't big on them then but would probably have a better appreciation for them now that I'm older.

Dex-chan lover
The companions exude no lewd intentions just wanting innocent skinship and good rest for all. For pururu I would imagine between a tube of toothpaste and a water bed. I would imagine her body to have good surface tension. Humans amd fenrir with the structure of bones ligaments and muscles that makes us not amorphous like they are.

Dex-chan lover
Shiro no longer gives a damn about fitting in, she just wants to fill in that black hole she calls a stomach.

Pururu's stomach capacity seems to at least be on par with Rimuru Tempest's.

Users who are viewing this thread