Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
Babbling about the morality of “abandoning friends”, “lack of compassion”, while wanting to maintain an abusive and toxic relationship with the wolf girl. What a shitty character.

That chicken better not be in the MC's harem team after all this.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Babbling about the morality of “abandoning friends”, “lack of compassion”, while wanting to maintain an abusive and toxic relationship with the wolf girl. What a shitty character.

That chicken better not be in the MC's harem team after all this.
And sadly, fully believable. People with that type of mindset, never see their own lack of morals. It will always be "for the best" or any other excuse they can come up with to excuse their actions.

Dex-chan lover
06zrkk.png

How do they stay aloft like that? Maybe her heat is causing an up draft or are they full of hot air? Who knows? Also where are her nipples supposed to be? It's a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
06zrkk.png

How do they stay aloft like that? Maybe her heat is causing an up draft or are they full of hot air? Who knows? Also where are her nipples supposed to be? It's a mystery.
OK, just a few observations, none of which really mean much of anything.

Sure she looks human... ish, and is sexualized, but what use does a immortal bird of flames need with nipples? Those are needed by mammals to feed their young. Birds partially digest the food for their children and then spit it out into their waiting mouths.

As for those bulletboobs erect nature, without the need for milk glands to feed her children or fat storage which would weigh her down in flight, I would say they are filled with the hopes and wishes of all the virgins that read the manga.

On the other hand, a more likely explanation is that because of her ancient immortal nature, her body is just a construct of her whims and desires.

Dex-chan lover
I think miss pheonix is about to be introduced to the concept of poison. Pururu never got rid of the 'concentrated poison' the power hungry side was full of after all. Least that I saw on a quick reread.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
MD@Home
I've said it before but I am really pleasantly surprised that this is more of an actual adventure with some surprisingly solid stakes and character development when it could've easily been full-on coomerbait monmusu harem #386.

Thanks again for translation and congrats for catching up to the raws!

GK

Dex-chan lover
Man, 2 weeks for a FRACTION of a chapter, then publishers wonder why people pirate.

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread