Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - Pitch Black ~Machtschikanierung~

Dex-chan lover
I should've know the helicopter dick was coming. Still so his only weakness is his rear. I hope Beowulf doesn't lose to this BS. His third sword really can do it all.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know why I still reading this manga.... but I know I will read this manga until the end

Dex-chan lover
i have been sitting with this chapter since it came out.... and i think the only thing i can do is slow clap in silence.

Dex-chan lover
4dn4n9X.jpg
Everyone else is losing their minds over the dick helicopter and completely ignoring the fact that Attila busted out the omnidirectional Newtype funnels. Thank you for acknowledging it.

Aggregator gang
King Propellerdick gets a prostate exam.

Are there any more sharks to jump for this? lol

Dex-chan lover
You aren't a true fan of this manga unless you peg yourself in solidarity with Beowulf

Dex-chan lover
Those ancient philosophers ain't kidding when they said that imagination is the key that unlocks the door to endless possibilities...

Untitled.png
Rosen Garten Saga challenge: Show this picture (or really any page from this series) to someone and have them guess what this series is about.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish they'd get back to trying to figure out what was up with the "ugly girl" MC and that spell blocking her face...

Users who are viewing this thread