Doot Squad

Group Leader
@Graviity @Kamyck I actually have had a patreon set up for a while. It was mentioned on the chapters omfganimal and I collaborated on.
I set up a discord server just because you mentioned it, Graviity. I hadn't gotten around to updating my page with them up till now. I've been more focused on the scanlation process than money or attention. 😅
The patreon is set up for $3. If you think I should lower that, just let me know. If I actually get people subscribing I do plan on putting out weekly articles in relation to interesting tidbits from my scanlation notes, setting up a series of timeline charts to help people keep track of things, as well as providing info regarding real life myths and legends that the manhwa pulls from (for being a relatively unique fantasy setting, the manhwa pulls a surprising amount of its content and terminology from mythology.) So, basically you'd get to see the Doot nerding out over this series, if that interests you. 😄

Both the discord and patreon have been added to my links section. I appreciate the support!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see your updates, I can't help but think of the Princess Bride. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread