Doot Squad

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for filling in the missing chapters!! but now that you caught up and filled up missing chapters of skele solider, do you plan on filling the other missing mangas here?

Group Leader
@Shevar I've got one more chapter of machine translation for skeleton soldier, and I'm working with omfganimal to get us caught up to the Korean release.
From the perspective of raws vs. translations, we've got quite a lot of missing chapters left . (Chapter 127 raw was just released.)

Once I'm finished, I'm thinking of tackling Solo Leveling. It's a manwha with a somewhat similar story, and great art, and... holy canola-oil is it missing a lot of chapters!

Dex-chan lover
That's amazing, and thanks for the update on the plan you are going on, It sounds great and impressive.
I used to read solo leveling then stopped for awhile, and was in the middle of all the missing chapters at the time. so would be great too for a project.
Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks for the translation, i quit reading Skeleton Soldier months ago when i couldn't read those horrible translations anymore. I can finally go back to it thanks to your translation.

Thank you very much, loving skeleton soldier, was quite bummed when noticed the quality of the translations had gone to trash, really looking forward to the future updates!! take care not to burn yourself out or overexhaust yourself though.
doot

Crap just caught up with your scans! Gonna hold off and wait for your releases. Honestly really well done, thanks for taking the time to do them. Happy holidays

Thank you so much for picking up skeleton. I appreciate other people patching but yours are really good!

It's a shame that you do not have any donate option. I believe that there is plenty of people that would like to support you for great work you did. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread