Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - School Trip 4

Dex-chan lover
Better get that slappin’ hand ready Haruto, they are coming full force now.

Dex-chan lover
just make it an actual harem goddamnit
Because just like real life, any “open relationship” with multiple love interests never work and for obvious reasons. It’s just cheating with permission, usually a begrudging permission from the person who’s punching up the most.

But I’m talking out my ass . I know fucking nothing about real relationships

Contributor
Because just like real life, any “open relationship” with multiple love interests never work and for obvious reasons. It’s just cheating with permission, usually a begrudging permission from the person who’s punching up the most.

But I’m talking out my ass . I know fucking nothing about real relationships
Do you know what fiction means?

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah 10 chapters to go uh ?
Ima be sad ngl those characters are so lovable :meguuusad:
As always thanks for the TL :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the mangaka looks back at this manga and feels pride at how badly he's derailed it for general appeal.

"In for a surprise", Psycho Flatchest said--yet not a single one of their presences, aside from those who were initially going on the trip, could fail to be predictedexpected; and absolutely none of their actions, generally speaking, could be either. Even Shorthair Pantyhose looked, for a moment, to be abandoning the sociopathy of the mobs' collective MO...but in the end, she proved to be as big a "pest" as those she claimed to hope to ward away from Mone-san and Nobuyasu.

Anyway, now that all of the Mob Squad will have gotten their spotlight time with Flatchest thrusting her verticality out at their common NTR target, last will probably be Mone-san herself with her boyfriend; a sad reminder of what the manga was supposed to be about.

Users who are viewing this thread