Dandan Mune ga Ookiku Natteiku Imouto - Ch. 6 - 2nd Year Middle School, Summer, D-Cup

Dex-chan lover
How big will they be when she becomes a college student? Bigger isn't always better. They can reach a point where they'll stop being attractive due to their sheer size.

But anyway thanks for the translation.

Power Uploader
It's perfect right now
613a1e5decce0.image.png

Dex-chan lover
The real question is, will she go beyond H Cup, which is the requirement set by the brother.

Fed-Kun's army
How big will they be when she becomes a college student? Bigger isn't always better. They can reach a point where they'll stop being attractive due to their sheer size.

But anyway thanks for the translation.
That not how it works, it wont be attractive for you anymore is right. (Dont say it like someone can really control how there body grows, and sound like you blame them)

Dex-chan lover
That not how it works, it wont be attractive for you anymore is right. (Dont say it like someone can really control how there body grows, and sound like you blame them)
I was mostly joking; I know that's not how it works. I don't claim to speak for everyone, but I'm confident a lot of people would agree with me: bigger isn't always better (whether she can control it or not is irrelevant to this point).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Isn't she like 13?
Japanese typically start school at 6. With 6 years of elementary school, that's 12 in the beginning of the first year of middle school. So by the 2nd year she is about 13 years old, yes. The girl is going through puberty, which is why her breasts are growing rapidly.

Users who are viewing this thread