Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Ch. 104 - Two Choices

Dex-chan lover
We're back again! And guess what? After these next two chapters (one normal chapter and one end-of-volume bonus chapter), the translation team will have completed all of volume 10! I never thought that I would end up typesetting a whole volume when I started this, but I never really think about anything anyways ¯\(ツ)
I hope you enjoy and look forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was excellent with a capital E. Truly well done.

Thank you for the translation (The way they all act towards each other is very endearing).

Fed-Kun's army
We're back again! And guess what? After these next two chapters (one normal chapter and one end-of-volume bonus chapter), the translation team will have completed all of volume 10! I never thought that I would end up typesetting a whole volume when I started this, but I never really think about anything anyways ¯\(ツ)
Thanks for the translation ❤️

Group Leader
neat that this is still going on shame it never got more of an anime, even with the live action
Waifubait sells and as endearing and funny these girls are, they're not exactly otaku waifu material

Dex-chan lover
Waifubait sells and as endearing and funny these girls are, they're not exactly otaku waifu material
I don't think waifu bait is the only criterion for good (all) female content to be successful or even get the attention it deserves. Although of course, this is clearly easy and will significantly boost the popularity of the title. For example, Azumanga not only came out before the concept of waifu, but was even the first show to launch it as a meme. But this is one of the most iconic all-female titles on the Internet.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is a rollercoaster of nostalgic to disgust to funny to serious and to mystery of about what robo will do

Dex-chan lover
You bet we are! Keep it up please, this gem of manga deserves to be translated and enjoyed

There are a lot of waifu worthy girls in this tbh, but it's not always that simple with anime production. Like there are popular manga with popular anime series that never gets 2nd season or vice versa when series with pretty mediocre sales receive few seasons. Havin anime and live action series is already pretty big deal

Dex-chan lover
Entertaining chapter aside (the gross x or gross y catch 22 questions are a universal staple conversation) the full version of the anime OP is back to being stuck in my head.

Baka's bar with the (soy) sauce is just too damn catchy.

Users who are viewing this thread