SHY - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - Welcome to Neverland

Group Leader
Sorry for not doing the redraw this chapter, it was my decision this time to not let the RD do the page
Also, I will be leaving the scan work, so our group might cease to operate at all
Sorry if you don't get any future updates
Thought the roadwork up to Volume 16 was being thought up for a few months now, so at least expect us to be active for a month at least

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and we will miss these chapters :meguuusad:
It wont be too soon (Volume 15 will still be translated) though this is a big big maybe that we are having here, we are currently building a safety net of other scanslation group picking our stuff up just in case

Dex-chan lover
stupid fucking idiot. how do you literally fall for the matrix when youre the one that entered it and the best they got was your shitty absent father

Fed-Kun's army
Also, I will be leaving the scan work, so our group might cease to operate at all
Sorry if you don't get any future updates
Thought the roadwork up to Volume 16 was being thought up for a few months now, so at least expect us to be active for a month at least
A big "thank you" to you and the rest of the scanlation team for all the work you've done for this series. Shy is a beautiful series that I hope will continue getting fan scanlations in some way, as the official English releases are so far behind. It's one of my favorite series that I'm always looking forward to new chapters of.

Dex-chan lover
They are handholding in the latest volume cover :win:
Looking forward for its yuri contents...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread