Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Childhood Friend and Honmei

idk why yall always want the relationship to be "official" when the point of the relationship is the things that go on within it. basically the extent to which the man redefines the girl's life, culminating in marriage. yeah for now he's letting her do plenty of the redefining but he's shown gradually getting ready to change that someday. like senpai in nagatoro

Stp[ reading right there

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
This is a bit running around in circles, doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Gawd fucking damn it!! This cute moment is really bittersweet... at least there is some kind of progress...

Dex-chan lover
And they will remain friends until one day, someone with confidence and looks asks her out and she tells him happily that she got a boyfriend and is so excited and happy and asks to help you go shopping with her for the dates and help her pick up birth control and condoms for her hahahahahahahaha.

Yeah that’s me ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahay

Dex-chan lover
but that's just true to the characters in the story too. the "cliffhangers" aren't bullshit imposed on the narrative to get people to read the next chapter, they reflect what the characters' experiences naturally are. that's not bait

Fed-Kun's army
Childhood honmei is between tomo and honmei so she's close but not too far.

Dex-chan lover
I threw my phone the second I see page 4 dawg. I'm done fr 💀🙏

Hope 10 chapters later the tables are turned and that she realizes that she's in live with the mc and the mc but it's too late cuz the mc is already too committed to the childhood friend role and treats her the same way she treated him without realizing it

Users who are viewing this thread