Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 9 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
This... is sadly how it goes in real life when older friends pass.

Especially ones who are into delicate hobbies. Like veterans of wars. Collectors. Etc.
They don't usually like talking to family about their prior work. Or just keep things separate.

Then you hear horrible stories about a clueless widow destroying/turning in/selling priceless heirlooms.
Simply because they don't know anything about their partner/friend/family member.

If you do collect valuable things... keep a bound book or instuction letter nearby.
At least cautioning them of proper handling. Even if you can't document for whatever reason.
And probate. Leave a will or living trust or something. Probate court layers are hyenas.

...sounds like this author has gone through that messy process.
Yeah.. my aunt is the type of person that just throws away stuff. So when my grandmother passed, she decided to throw away most of the things my grandmother owned. Turns out that might have included some family heirlooms that they later couldn't find. Goddamn it aunt...

Double-page supporter
what kind of stuff he has that even those who are at the top of pervertedness tremble

Aggregator gang
I'm really happy this series continues to get translated, I love it dearly! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't believe that this sex manga make me feels bad about long age race.... although I guess they're the best person to choose to erase your hard drive, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread