Ishuzoku Reviewers - Vol. 9 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
This... is sadly how it goes in real life when older friends pass.

Especially ones who are into delicate hobbies. Like veterans of wars. Collectors. Etc.
They don't usually like talking to family about their prior work. Or just keep things separate.

Then you hear horrible stories about a clueless widow destroying/turning in/selling priceless heirlooms.
Simply because they don't know anything about their partner/friend/family member.

If you do collect valuable things... keep a bound book or instuction letter nearby.
At least cautioning them of proper handling. Even if you can't document for whatever reason.
And probate. Leave a will or living trust or something. Probate court layers are hyenas.

...sounds like this author has gone through that messy process.

Dex-chan lover
What is that in the chest on Page 8? used onahole inserts for the dolls?

Dex-chan lover
true friend is the one you could trust to get rid of your stuff when you died, and vice versa
I imagine he'd have quite the collection it'd be a shame to get rid of it by throwing it away (minus the cursed items lol), if not selling off the niche stuff at those 'auctions' lol

Dex-chan lover
Then you hear horrible stories about a clueless widow destroying/turning in/selling priceless heirlooms.
Simply because they don't know anything about their partner/friend/family member.
NGL had this happen to me personally, my grandfather was a war veteran and collected and kept all sorts of interesting things. Both from the war and his hobby’s and jobs their after. He had wartime diaries, medals, and even quite a few weapons. Not to mention all sorts of brass and copper statues, he loved to collect. I’m assuming the lot of it would have been worth quite a few thousand pounds. However, after he died my grandmother had to move quickly so she got a charity to take everything away. I don’t really care about the value of the things, however. I would have loved to keep his medals and have a good read of his diaries. Mainly to tell stories of him to my niece and nephews. I know a few of his wartime story’s, but when I was old enough to appreciate them his memory stared going. If only those diary’s weren’t taken or thrown away.

Also I’m not the only one who’s balls started to hurt whilst reading the bit with the mushroom right?

Thanks everyone at Scuffed Scanlations for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The anti NTR police and their hitmen are serious business in this world, holly shit they don't fuck around

And it probably gets scarier if you remember that marriage is made by soul pacts, so who knows what God or the church does to cheaters if they find them

What is that in the chest on Page 8? used onahole inserts for the dolls?
They are magical onahole's that imitate a auccugirl's pussy

Read page 1 dude.
I tend not to read later chapters if the prior ones haven't been uploaded yet for hopefully clear reasons, so I missed that. Thank you, and how annoying. Still don't have chapters 51-56 either. Oh well, guess I'll look on... Manganelo? That still around?

Users who are viewing this thread