Zense Reitetsu Ouji no Uma deshita - Hito ni Natte mo Anata wo Aishite Ii desu ka? - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
can someone paste that one manga panel of Centorea saying "Horse P*ssy"

Dex-chan lover
the only thing that occurred to me after the initial "lol, horse" chuckles:

Right out of the gate the story sets up that it has a limited time frame. We don't know when the holiday that the goddess mentions happens, but reasonably it can't be more than a year away or it wouldn't be a holiday.

But this started in 2022. So this story has to go at an absolutely glacial pace because it presumably will run for multiple years while only covering a year's worth of events. Or it has a definitive end point in mind already.

Gonna be weird to see how they balance that.

Dex-chan lover
hm was there any female war horse in history?
i thought all war horse were male
Same here - unless she featured some quality undesirable for breeding, a mare like her would logically be way too valuable to send to battle. However, the attack seemed more like an assassination attempt more than anything. I'm not sure if the same would be applied to mares when it comes to tasks not expected to be dangerous.

Time to do a spot of research I suppose.

EDIT: Another thing! Based off the cover, she should still have her royal branding as evidence. The goddess never said anything about keeping her identity a secret! But, knowing drama has to be in the mix, it will take forever to make any big reveal. x.x

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
im confused, when did this get into my reading list, whats worse is that im getting deja vu of reading this too

Dex-chan lover
I checked this yesterday without reading anything and was like "man it would be somewhat funny if a story about a horse making it back to his master exited", well it does apparently. Perhaps i should start making manga ideas while sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread