I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 7 - I'm Just Checking You Out

I thought this series was dropped cause I haven't been seeing it in the gl tag. Is there a reason its no longer tagged that?

Dex-chan lover
They're really all "bad touch" woman,  lucky poor Yuanzi

Also, this entire story is basically this meme
fa2.png

Dex-chan lover
What is broken in your pc? Maybe it could be your drivers acting up?
Bear with me, this is a long post.

I really don't know either but I think it's my CPU or RAM. I've had the same problem 2 months ago where my PC started dying whenever I opened up a game or application but somehow I managed to fix it (idk how) and 2 weeks ago it started happening again. It's not a critical error or BSOD, my pc just boots itself off and when I check event viewer, it just says unexpected failure. I tought it was either the GPU or PSU at first since they're the most frequent case of pcs dying due to lack of power or something but I managed to run 5-6 benchmarks in a row on furmark and superpos and my GPU could reach 317w normally without shutting down. This unfortunately is not the same when I do CPU benchmarks. Every single time I stress test it, it dies within one minute. Heat is not an issue either since I live in a cold room with A/C on for 24/7 and my highest temps are around 60c on both cpu and gpu. About my drivers, I'm currently using the latest ones and the final version of win10. I did crystaldsk benchmark on my storage and they all work perfectly so definitely not a bad sector error or something. I have used multiple chkdsk and scan cmds to try and repair registry keys and other stuff. The only conclusion left is that either my CPU is screwed, or my RAM. CPU Benchmark kills the pc. Memory Diagnostic for RAM also kills it. maybe both are screwed or the motherboard. No viruses on my PC either since they all stay under 1% usage on idle. I've already tried replugging all the cables and even did a reset of my entire PC (I forgot to backup and all my previous TLs are gone and my palworld saves lol) but nothing seems to work. Fresh install of windows 10, I try to game immediately and it still dies.

My PC Specs :

CPU : Ryzen 5 5500 (1yr ago)

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK400 (2mths ago)

MB : Asus prime-a320m-k (4yrs ago)

RAM : Teamgroup Gskill Ripjaw 8x2 3200mhz (4yrs ago)

GPU : Sapphire Nitro+ 7800xt (4mths ago)

PSU : Corsair CV750 (4mths ago)

Storage : Crucial P3 Plus 500gb nvme, Kingston A400 480gb ssd, and a random barracuda 1tb hdd from 13 years ago.

Maybe its because I'm using 4 year old parts and they can't keep up with the new hardware which is why they broke lol.

Last edited:
Bear with me, this is a long post.

I really don't know either but I think it's my CPU or RAM. I've had the same problem 2 months ago where my PC started dying whenever I opened up a game or application but somehow I managed to fix it (idk how) and 2 weeks ago it started happening again. It's not a critical error or BSOD, my pc just boots itself off and when I check event viewer, it just says unexpected failure. I tought it was either the GPU or PSU at first since they're the most frequent case of pcs dying due to lack of power or something but I managed to run 5-6 benchmarks in a row on furmark and superpos and my GPU could reach 317w normally without shutting down. This unfortunately is not the same when I do CPU benchmarks. Every single time I stress test it, it dies within one minute. Heat is not an issue either since I live in a cold room with A/C on for 24/7 and my highest temps are around 60c on both cpu and gpu. About my drivers, I'm currently using the latest ones and the final version of win10. I did crystaldsk benchmark on my storage and they all work perfectly so definitely not a bad sector error or something. I have used multiple chkdsk and scan cmds to try and repair registry keys and other stuff. The only conclusion left is that either my CPU is screwed, or my RAM. CPU Benchmark kills the pc. Memory Diagnostic for RAM also kills it. maybe both are screwed or the motherboard. No viruses on my PC either since they all stay under 1% usage on idle. I've already tried replugging all the cables and even did a reset of my entire PC (I forgot to backup and all my previous TLs are gone and my palworld saves lol) but nothing seems to work. Fresh install of windows 10, I try to game immediately and it still dies.

My PC Specs :

CPU : Ryzen 5 5500 (1yr ago)

CPU Cooler : Deepcool AK400 (2mths ago)

MB : Asus prime-a320m-k (4yrs ago)

RAM : Teamgroup Gskill Ripjaw 8x2 3200mhz (4yrs ago)

GPU : Sapphire Nitro+ 7800xt (4mths ago)

PSU : Corsair CV750 (4mths ago)

Storage : Crucial P3 Plus 500gb nvme, Kingston A400 480gb ssd, and a random barracuda 1tb hdd from 13 years ago.

Maybe its because I'm using 4 year old parts and they can't keep up with the new hardware which is why they broke lol.
If you go into device manager (over the system control panel), are there any unknown devices? It could be your chipset drivers. If so go to the manufacturer website of your motherboard and download the latest chipset drivers (you might need to open up a dropdown to find them)

Another suggestion would be to uninstall you graphics drivers through DDU (display driver uninstaller) in safe mode and install them again, it might be your graphics card acting up. —> Maybe try an older graphics driver (older than 2 months when the problems arose). Since you are using an AMD graphics card, their drivers are acting up sometimes.

Is your RAM overclocked in the bios? Do you use XMP? If so, then try to use a lower clock speed and see if this fixes stability. I believe that you did it correctly but are your ram sticks in the correct slots on the motherboard? (Most of the time 2 and 4)

Did the problems start after a windows update? Maybe you need to roll back some installed features.

Dex-chan lover
If you go into device manager (over the system control panel), are there any unknown devices? It could be your chipset drivers. If so go to the manufacturer website of your motherboard and download the latest chipset drivers (you might need to open up a dropdown to find them)

Another suggestion would be to uninstall you graphics drivers through DDU (display driver uninstaller) in safe mode and install them again, it might be your graphics card acting up. —> Maybe try an older graphics driver (older than 2 months when the problems arose). Since you are using an AMD graphics card, their drivers are acting up sometimes.

Is your RAM overclocked in the bios? Do you use XMP? If so, then try to use a lower clock speed and see if this fixes stability. I believe that you did it correctly but are your ram sticks in the correct slots on the motherboard? (Most of the time 2 and 4)

Did the problems start after a windows update? Maybe you need to roll back some installed features.

1. There are no unknown devices in my device manager. My motherboard bios is already updated to the latest version from last year.

2. I was already using an older version of AMD Adrenaline Drivers for my GPU which was released about 2 months ago?. When crashes happened I tried updating to the latest version with a full fac reset setting but it still dies.

3. I have tried disabling every oc profile and used default settings but to no avail, even in safe boot with ram running at just 2400mhz (ram rated at 3200mhz) with no rebar or anything, whenever I play a game I still crash. A320m boards only have 2 ram slots so I can't mess them up.

4. My windows was last updated on [Feb 9], however, I see 2 quality updates from last month of [April 10], but these updates were way before my pc started acting up. I guess I could try doing a rollback (if possible) for these updates and see if they change anything.

Thank you for all the suggestions but I think there is no more hope for my pc but to replace my cpu or ram :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread