I, Who Have the Natural Charismatic Traits, Was Targeted by Yandere Disciples - Ch. 6 - Finally, I have Escaped!

Dex-chan lover
The demon disciple is the demon queen or at least the demon princess (kinda,it's complicated), from her point of view she just wants to make mc submit (and still love and proctect mc in her way).

She also has her reason to make him submit since Mc sealed her clan so it's payback
The concept of r*p* doesn’t exist in a her world.

The next disciple(human race) you just saw absolutely wants to tease mc and and take advantage of Mc weak state to make Mc depend of her and love her more than a relation between master and disciple.

She is not as extreme as the demon disciple and still love Mc.

Mc first disciple(dragon race) who disappeared years ago(it's complicated)made the potion for Mc.

Mc didn’t know it was her doing because she shapeshifted. ( since last chapter Mc now knows it was her)

She is the most sane disciple at the moment.
She knew Mc was loosing his powers and wanted to help.(we still don't know why she made this kind of potion)

Mc considers her his daughter, her disappearance broke him and he changed.

It's still rape though lol

Thanks for the spoilers by the way, interesting stuff, I just hope it won't disappoint in the long run and mc actually gets with someone or all the disciples.
Plus stays a girl forever lol

Double-page supporter
It's still rape though lol

Thanks for the spoilers by the way, interesting stuff, I just hope it won't disappoint in the long run and mc actually gets with someone or all the disciples.
Plus stays a girl forever lol
It is :s...

You're welcome ^^ this manhwa has a lot of potential since the story introduced a lot of side plots and depth and not just lewd stuffs. It seems all disciples for now have backstories worth of exploring.

Mc seems to be more than just an idiot and defenceless even in loli state.
if Mc absorbs magics Mc grows up from Loli to teenager girl and Mc teenager girl state act is different from his past male self. Mc will probably grow more later.

Which beg the question "How can Mc transform back to a male if is female side only at teenager state already doesnt want to and doesnt care?"

Mc seems to also have ennemies so the fact that the potion Mc first disciple made change Mc apparence was probably also her goal to hid Mc

Dex-chan lover
It is :s...
At least it's yuri, so that's okay :dogkek:
You're welcome ^^ this manhwa has a lot of potential since the story introduced a lot of side plots and depth and not just lewd stuffs. It seems all disciples for now have backstories worth of exploring.
I had a quick look at the author other works, it's nice that they have both yuri and yaoi, so that makes mr hopeful they won't fuck up.
Still...
Mc seems to be more than just an idiot and defenceless even in loli state.
if Mc absorbs magics Mc grows up from Loli to teenager girl and Mc teenager girl state act is different from his past male self. Mc will probably grow more later.

Which beg the question "How can Mc transform back to a male if is female side only at teenager state already doesnt want to and doesnt care?"

Mc seems to also have ennemies so the fact that the potion Mc first disciple made change Mc apparence was probably also her goal to hid Mc
Isn't that more of a Tiny Rick situation though? If Mc as a teenager has a different personality it's not exactly really them, but someone else altogether, which makes me wonder how author will go with the teenager form, if they either merge, teenager get destroyed, or if she somehow gets her own body lol
The story is more on the comedy and light-hearted side, rape aside, so I imagine either merge or Mc gets a twin sister lol

As for Mc enemies, knowing how some mawhas and mangas go, Mc will end up conquering the world, killing the gods or whatever because it's related to her enemies lol

Double-page supporter
At least it's yuri, so that's okay :dogkek:

I had a quick look at the author other works, it's nice that they have both yuri and yaoi, so that makes mr hopeful they won't fuck up.
Still...

Isn't that more of a Tiny Rick situation though? If Mc as a teenager has a different personality it's not exactly really them, but someone else altogether, which makes me wonder how author will go with the teenager form, if they either merge, teenager get destroyed, or if she somehow gets her own body lol
The story is more on the comedy and light-hearted side, rape aside, so I imagine either merge or Mc gets a twin sister lol

As for Mc enemies, knowing how some mawhas and mangas go, Mc will end up conquering the world, killing the gods or whatever because it's related to her enemies lol

If it wasn't yuri i would not be here :sneaky:.

Yes the author knows what he is doing we're in goods hands.

I mean if it's possible, why not it only depends of Female mc side.

The thing is when Mc teenager state stranformed back to loli, Mc didn’t have "classics"reactions suggesting a future split so we just have to wait and see x)

Dex-chan lover
If it wasn't yuri i would not be here :sneaky:.

Yes the author knows what he is doing we're in goods hands.

I mean if it's possible, why not it only depends of Female mc side.

The thing is when Mc teenager state stranformed back to loli, Mc didn’t have "classics"reactions suggesting a future split so we just have to wait and see x)
Ha, fair enough, anything is okay as long as it's yuri after all :meguusmug:

I never trust any author, story can be going good then they completely fuck up and ruin it, and I mean for ma ga in general lol

True lol

Hopefully it won't take 500 chapters to happen lol

Users who are viewing this thread