Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Fed-Kun's army
Whew, I was getting worried that Platinum Crown forgot their password, that's why they weren't uploading on MangaDex. Good thing they remembered it.

"Thanks for the translations on every single chapter"
Done!!
There are two 19.2 chapters and no 19.1. please fix that

Double-page supporter
I always hate harem genre, one of the reason is that the MC is always so fucking dumb and indecisive.
But for this one it's pretty clear about which one the MC actually likes.
Like i always say, look at the volume covers.
If it's the same girl every time, then you're gold.
If it's different girl every time, avoid it like the plague.

Dex-chan lover
If those two girls would keep each other occupied, it wouldn't be too bad. Although while her threats are a big red flag, at least she's got good energy.

Ah, who am i kidding? The actual worst girl is already in the winner's chair. Sigh.
And best girl already got rejected. But she's fighting on.

I always hate harem genre, one of the reason is that the MC is always so fucking dumb and indecisive.
I don't think that's limited to the harem genre. It's the same in a lot of single-love-interest romcoms.

If it's the same girl every time, then you're gold.
If it's different girl every time, avoid it like the plague.
Not always, but usually.

Also, did you forget to switch accounts before replying to yourself? :p

Dex-chan lover
So what are the odds that the girl he saw back then was the little sister or Akane herself?

As I can see that was Akane since they looked like they are around the same age group and the little sister would have been a toddler then.

Dex-chan lover
The gathering of the worst girls begins.

Ah, who am i kidding? The actual worst girl is already in the winner's chair. Sigh.
I dunno, I'd say that she's the worst girl, at least from what I gathered from spoilers in the Novelupdates reviews.
Have yet to read the LN's yet but, if what I read is any true, I can definitely foresee myself getting annoyed with upcoming chapters. I almost wouldn't mind Platinum Crown forgetting about this for another 9 months again if it'd mean not getting cliffhangered on tension or bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread