Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Well, at least it was faster than the fight against the other guy.

Dex-chan lover
"Losing is the role of the underdog!"
???
has that guy ever read any kind of literature? the underdog winning is one of the oldest tropes! just look at david and goliath etc.
not only dumb, but also apparently never went to school.
Honestly, that is a big survivorship bias issue, as most underdogs stay actual underdogs. The trope wouldn't have as much power in storytelling if it didn't overturn what is otherwise a strong concept.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember why the heroes are so desensitized and have no issues killing everything in their way. Do they consider everything apart from them "non-human"?
My WAG is that the kingdom that summoned them was rather scummy, so the part of selection criteria was taken from the leader of the summoning ritual. In this case the natives were looking for amoral asshats who would fight for them with few questions asked.

The MC and the Diva were just brought along due to their proximity.

Dex-chan lover
baldie is dead lol
was he an outcast, a hikikomori or something?? all of the heroes are all insane. as if they dont get what's real or not, thinking killing is justifiable if it's NOT on japan, everything else is just mobs, an NPC or something

Dex-chan lover
"I am her o-"
You are an obituary now, fool. Love his double standards of calling the protag a murderer for killing a bad guy, yet he's willing to be a genocidal terrorist against innocent people. Good riddance you low budget shield "hero", you and your dumb lack of hair won't be missed.
I will never understand the concept of killing or opressing other thinking beings just because they are different then you are. Self defense or even outright war for a valid cause is one thing, but just arbitrarily committing genocide because someone told you they were evil and give little to no real evidence is just pure immoral insanity.

On a side note, I really hope that is truely the end of the shield idiot. We don't need another three chapters of his final, final, for real this time, form.
Good freaking lord. that dude was just overwhelmingly pathetic with the worst justification I’ve ever seen.

you’ll be a murderer!

well yeah and even if you don’t think any of the humans/elves/beastmen of this world are actually people, you still killed mc when you let him get sent off to die. Doesn’t that make you a killer too?

that said, I’m sure mc will make good use of his shield skill. The corpse absorbing power is actually pretty interesting when it comes to powering himself up by stealing from other summoned people.
I mean, that's kinda how it works. When you're trying to prime people to commit genocide or just go to war, you 'other' the target, making claims that dimmish their humanity. You also make their existence more vague, collectivizing them. The 'blanks', they're just 'blanks'. At that point, you could start holding the whole group responsible for the actions of a small subset of them. "They're all criminals/terrorists". Then they'll agree to anything because one of them, somewhere, did something and because they are no longer equal in their eyes then any and all crimes committed by one of them is unforgiveable for the lot and all crimes committed against them are either justified or honest mistakes as those committing crimes against them must be righteous people. We do this shit so frequently and people keep falling for it...

Double-page supporter
I know this is getting axed but that girl asking to be Mek's disciple and produced the result immediately felt hella forced.

That baldie died faster than the last guy. At least I can thank axe-kun for that.

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty counterproductive to explain to your enemy how your power works, especially when the enemy seems to be surprised by your battle prowess. At least the shield villain died here, taking the knowledge to the grave with him, but if he had managed to escape, the human kingdom could have tried to come up with solutions to make sure Tetsuya won't get his hands on valuable corpses in the future, or at least they could have anticipated the kind of powers he will use if he does acquire the cadavers of powerful individuals.

Dex-chan lover
Wait chapter 33 is the final chapter of this manga is it ending in 2 chapters?

Group Leader
The Official Raw site Nico Nico has "Sudden Cancelation" as one of the tags for the last chapter, so it got axed.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is getting axed but that girl asking to be Mek's disciple and produced the result immediately felt hella forced.
They're speedrunning through the remaining story, so there isn't much time left for the development of the already very sidelined supporting cast whose power levels already couldn't keep up several volumes ago.

Dex-chan lover
"I can claim legitimate self defense"
No... if you're the aggressor you can't claim self defense, moron.

Aggregator gang
The level of brain cancer this school boy has prior to being isekai'd, to the point they are unable to think straight about murdering another world inhabitans, is beyond help

Users who are viewing this thread