FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Whoever genuinely roots for incest routes in manga... I hope you fall down the stairs and break your neck.
Well, I hope you live a long life.

Long enough to learn the futility in wishing death on people over the internet (and for such trifling things like the kinds of romantic conclusions they like in fiction), and even longer than that to enjoy the psychological improvement borne by said realization.

Fed-Kun's army
#teamboth

if he just impregnates both of them, there wont be any issues

Banned
Well, I hope you live a long life.

Long enough to learn the futility in wishing death on people over the internet (and for such trifling things like the kinds of romantic conclusions they like in fiction), and even longer than that to enjoy the psychological improvement borne by said realization.
Thanks! And hey, you're right that it's futile, but a man can dream, no? :D

Dex-chan lover
I FUCKING SAID THEY WERE GOING THE INCEST ROUTE 2 chapters ago BUT I DIDNT KNOW THEY WOULD ACTUALLY ADD A REAL IMOUTO RELATED TO HIM

Hentai Protagonist Syndrome. I have been studying it for some time, but this is the first time I've seen evidence of it being genetic. I suggest we wait until the next chapter before we make conclusions as to the imouto eye situation.
The male MC's family in Ri-chan also all have HPS.

Double-page supporter
This whole time he had a yandere imouto and he had the balls to try and adopt another one

Bro you are either the stupidest mf or the bravest one

Dex-chan lover
Remember, be nice to the person you’re with unless you want to get a “visit” from their family.

Users who are viewing this thread