FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
The claw machine is the metaphor for how he picked her up. Or that he was the prize all along!

Dex-chan lover
0BDQ5Xt.png
For Gremlin-chan, realizing that people think her and Epetarou look like a couple was the most important day of her life. But for him, it was Tuesday.

Contributor
"But this is the first time I've been around someone who hasn't been a pain to deal with"
Wait, Ichigo doesn't think he's a pain anymore? The Ichigo who called out someone online to a real-life fight? Someone's in love and doesn't know it yet.

I like that neither of them said anything about the straitjacket from before being gone, and when it appeared nobody said anything either. It's like we were all supposed to treat it as a completely normal thing, on the level of Japanese people wearing flu masks on a commute.

I don't think that was a normal couple Ichigo saw at the arcade. Those two looked like a menacing villain couple straight out of hentai, the kind who'd steal another couple's respective partners for nasty shits and giggles.

The M. Bison pose stays on during sex

Dex-chan lover
The mere mention of "filling every orifice" gave me flashbacks to a certain H game where girls were tortured by having every orifice filled with something. Dear reader, did you know skin pores are holes and can be filled?
I do not, but I am ready to do my research if you give me the name.

Dex-chan lover
You've been fighting with him constantly, how is he not a pain to be with?

Dex-chan lover
Another beating to the scumbag incoming!
Also those claw games are rigged as hell, you're better off just buying the item online.

Thanks everyone at Kyuukei for the translation
Actually once in a while you can be lucky as hell and get it for just 100 yen. but it really depends on luck.

Dex-chan lover
I do not, but I am ready to do my research if you give me the name.
Maggot Baits is the title. Apologies for the late reply, I had to dig through Sydsnap's channel to remember the title. Her review of it is probably all that you should need to know about it. You didn't hear this from me and I refuse to hold any responsibility for future PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
For you, the day a stranger graced your server, pwned your ass 40-00, called you names and mag-dumped your lifeless corpse for the lulz, it was the most important day of your life; But for M. Bison, it was Tuesday.
For you, the day a stranger graced your pirated manga with Gremlin lore, regarding their biology and mating habits, was the most important day of your life. But for Kyuukei, it was Tuesday.

Dex-chan lover
The mere mention of "filling every orifice" gave me flashbacks to a certain H game where girls were tortured by having every orifice filled with something. Dear reader, did you know skin pores are holes and can be filled?
...man, that's worse than creating orifices with sharp objects or separating the head from the body. With that, I assume the victim is still alive to scream something unimaginable despite having their mouth filled. Still pains me that Guro is a thing people get off too, but it hurts being reminded that there are worse things to be reminded of, and even worse things that have yet to be learned. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
...man, that's worse than creating orifices with sharp objects or separating the head from the body. With that, I assume the victim is still alive to scream something unimaginable despite having their mouth filled. Still pains me that Guro is a thing people get off too, but it hurts being reminded that there are worse things to be reminded of, and even worse things that have yet to be learned. :fml:
Yeah they're still alive. The worst part that got my timbers shivering is the veins being filled by tentacles. Anyway, I getchu. In my case, I think of the genre as something a healthy mind should avoid. I also pity the poor souls who are able to get off to it. Those who are too far in debauchery that the only way their itch is sated is through guro. Although saying Maggot Baits is only guro is a bit reductive, since I've heard the writing is insanely good. But alas, I'm not interested in dipping my toes in maggots just to feel good writing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they're still alive. The worst part that got my timbers shivering is the veins being filled by tentacles. Anyway, I getchu. In my case, I think of the genre as something a healthy mind should avoid. I also pity the poor souls who are able to get off to it. Those who are too far in debauchery that the only way their itch is sated is through guro. Although saying Maggot Baits is only guro is a bit reductive, since I've heard the writing is insanely good. But alas, I'm not interested in dipping my toes in maggots just to feel good writing.
Oh no, I haven't even GLIMPSED at Maggot Baits, I'm just describing what I'm misfortunately already familiar with elsewhere. There used to be a time when the worst thing I knew of was Jay Naylor's Furry corruption of the Little Red Riding Hood story, where the Anthros were tribals with magic bullshit drugs they used to brainwash (maybe genderband a few others) and rape people in a bid to conquer a human kingdom. While I wasn't happy at the time to know of it's existence, and my mood soured when I actually gave it a look to see how bad it was, I was comparatively happier then than I am now.
I eventually came to know about Dutchko, that guy knows how to sketch tactical anime girls and make it still look as good as a proper rendering. Pained me that just making moe soldiers wasn't his modus operandii, but I came to at least respect the mechanical skill required to be able to draw the more fucked up situations he put his girls through. Flash frozen and shattered, encased in concrete, crushed under-tread by a tank...
Yeesh. Don't really know if I have the right to say I have mental fortitude for subjecting myself to some things, willfully or not. There was a doujin I saw, I think the name was "double standard girl" or something, where a self-proclaimed environmental activist loli was having a bbq with her friends at a campsite her father illegally accessed or something. Ends with her lower half getting mangled by a bear while she was pissing in the woods, and some hunters coming too late to save her but just in time to protect her dignity with leaves and berries. If you have the stomach for it, it can be absurdly funny; but I'm sure that sounds insane to a normal person, and frankly I'm terrified of the possibility that there's someone who can jack off to that unironically.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I haven't even GLIMPSED at Maggot Baits, I'm just describing what I'm misfortunately already familiar with elsewhere. There used to be a time when the worst thing I knew of was Jay Naylor's Furry corruption of the Little Red Riding Hood story, where the Anthros were tribals with magic bullshit drugs they used to brainwash (maybe genderband a few others) and rape people in a bid to conquer a human kingdom. While I wasn't happy at the time to know of it's existence, and my mood soured when I actually gave it a look to see how bad it was, I was comparatively happier then than I am now.
I eventually came to know about Dutchko, that guy knows how to sketch tactical anime girls and make it still look as good as a proper rendering. Pained me that just making moe soldiers wasn't his modus operandii, but I came to at least respect the mechanical skill required to be able to draw the more fucked up situations he put his girls through. Flash frozen and shattered, encased in concrete, crushed under-tread by a tank...
Yeesh. Don't really know if I have the right to say I have mental fortitude for subjecting myself to some things, willfully or not. There was a doujin I saw, I think the name was "double standard girl" or something, where a self-proclaimed environmental activist loli was having a bbq with her friends at a campsite her father illegally accessed or something. Ends with her lower half getting mangled by a bear while she was pissing in the woods, and some hunters coming too late to save her but just in time to protect her dignity with leaves and berries. If you have the stomach for it, it can be absurdly funny; but I'm sure that sounds insane to a normal person, and frankly I'm terrified of the possibility that there's someone who can jack off to that unironically.
You've seen a lot of horrific shit my guy. I appreciate that you credited the artists that traumatized you. Unfortunately as I've grown older my morbid curiosity has lessened and my empathy has heightened so I tend to avoid violent or gory medias nowadays. (I still occasionally delve in but only briefly) Anyway, as a self-proclaimed, quack therapist I prescribe you to read something wholesome like "Dad, the Beard Gorilla, and I." Take your mind off of it brother. Have a good day.

E-excuse me...?

Users who are viewing this thread