Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Ch. 48 - Shinra and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Sharp Tooth girls are usually pretty good characters, so I am pleased right now.

Dex-chan lover
What's that about feeding him curry? Am I forgetting something here? Really the whole bit with Fury confuses me now.

Dex-chan lover
In the other loops, he gained Fury’s trust by feeding her. He regretted not having time to do that in this loop, which was why she was cold to him.
Oh, I assumed she was the one talking about feeding him Curry, which was confusing. He regrets not being able to feed her curry, but has her open the path anyway. Got it.

Power Uploader
Bro what the hell. This is too much. What is the author thinking cooking up this spaghetti storyline in a god damn monthly manga

Double-page supporter
Damn was not honestly expecting him to go the option of the Future must be protected but by making changes that wouldn't affect the past but would affect the present and future.
Last time I saw a plot like this was the pre-fallen Lucifer event in Rage of Bahamut (R.I.P.). That one turned out really good in the end, so I'm excited to see how this one turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread