Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 170 - Chita-san Wants to Eat Potteto

Dex-chan lover
Stop spamming us with this bitch. Maybe once every 10+ chapters, but I can't take back to back

Dex-chan lover
New Chapter------------------Focused on Chita
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Aggregator gang
Think she's just kinda childish, probably doesn't feel ready to mature yet, while her two bffs did.
Yup this, hell both Toyo/Inu and Anjou/Seto have had conversations about what they feel ready for vs what they don't & that that looks different for each person/couple is a strength of this manga and fairly realistic.

Tokio is even younger then them all and I think part of his story is folks assuming he's more mature than he is b/c he looks more mature. Like I dunno that Tokio has thought further ahead than being w/ Chi means being boyfriend/girlfriend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
here comes the usual bitching in the comments :dogkek:
Tokio needs to assert himself, lil bro is acting more girly than chii expecting her to understand. Like damn how hard is it to start growing a spine?

Dex-chan lover
everyone is complaining about chita but she has the most room for development and, if the author does it right, it could be an extremely strong arc for this manga. im thinking itll be her seeing more and more how popular he is and realizing that what she did wasnt just because of food but because she felt something
the problem with chita is that she's had the most room for development since her very first appearance, and her dynamic with tokio is the EXACT SAME as it was when it was introduced: she likes him as a friend, he likes her as a girl, she's oblivious and just wants to eat food.

we're all tired of the same spinning wheels and the same gags ad nauseum every time they show up. one of the reasons this manga has so many fans is because it depicts (somewhat) realistic relationship progress and not only does chii buck that trend but she's actively interfering in the progress being made by the other couples and resents her friends for it. she wants the opposite of what many readers want, and there's been no shift in that direction despite loads of opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Chii chapters would be better if her character growth didn't always stay the same. Doesn't matter how much progress there seemingly could be drawn from the chapter it sure as hell goes back right to the point of her introduction

Dex-chan lover
everyone is complaining about chita but she has the most room for development and, if the author does it right, it could be an extremely strong arc for this manga. im thinking itll be her seeing more and more how popular he is and realizing that what she did wasnt just because of food but because she felt something
But this same point is somewhat a reason why so many people complain about her, the same room for character development that is there right now, is only there because there was close to none in the last 170 chapters, which is only highlighted by the actual character development we have seen from the other characters.

Dex-chan lover
Constant comment bitching aside...

I really am curious what the story with Chita is gonna be. Is she gay? Is she ace? Has she just literally never put much thought into anything other than food?

So far it really seems like she just doesn't want to be alone, regardless of who it is. Poor girl. Too relatable in that regard. Been down that road many times.
If she date someone, I only hope that it will be because she loves her partner. It would be cheap from the story if she is forczd to do it because she's lonely

Fed-Kun's army
Chi really needs to be permanently relegated to background character status. Nothing about her character from her design to her hobbies to her attitude are likeable. There's no salvaging this with some character development, she's just the worst.

Dex-chan lover
At least, Tokio got promoted from casual friend to foodie friend.

What's amazing is how Tokio is still stick around with Chii-chan after all of this. If it's me, I probably just going to learn how to move on.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime she says NTR someone with a room temp IQ thinks she’s actually gay.
Wow, my comment from years ago really lives rent free doesn’t it? I mean, I literally said that a year ago and you bring it up now again?

I still remember all the hateful comments you made against me. Because I pointed out that she’s obviously gay last time. but assumed you got over it. But I am glad to see that I live rent free in your brain all these years later.

The irony of saying “anyone who thinks ____ has a room temp IQ”. Haha

Dex-chan lover
The Irish in me loves potato very much, but even my throat seizes up at the thought of eating so many fries.

Users who are viewing this thread