My Dear Lass - Vol. 5 Ch. 55

I was as confused as Xingyuan lol looking forward to how the story will progress

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Favorite character has arrived! They became the heart of the story for me. Love this series. Should be interesting discussions.
this character transfem and temporarily being referred to as a brother? transmasc and no surgery? or cis boy in perma high-effort realistic drag and socially navigates as a woman but haha hee hoo actually a boy... or like an actually thoughtful nonbinary person. im a bit worried

Last edited:
this character transfem and temporarily misgendered? transmasc and no surgery? or cis boy in perma high-effort realistic drag and socially navigates as a woman but haha hee hoo actually a boy... or like an actually thoughtful nonbinary person. im a bit worried
Yea for real lmao, so many ways to fuck this up. But if they don't it would surely be interesting considering one of the main girls got practically disowned for being gay, so interacting with someone even less conformist might make her stand up for herself a little more.

oh yea also be ready for ppl to give u shit just for mentioning the word "trans", cuz this site i full of numbskulls on this issue and the mods don't give a flying fuck lmao

this character transfem and temporarily misgendered? transmasc and no surgery? or cis boy in perma high-effort realistic drag and socially navigates as a woman but haha hee hoo actually a boy... or like an actually thoughtful nonbinary person. im a bit worried
Imma be honest with you. I'm not a native english speaker and on top of that not at all familiar with trans terminology, so most of this message reads kind of like a spell to me, lol.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

xingyuans jealousy seems to have been stomped by the fact yang is a guy rather than the fact they are siblings

so they can clone xiaoen into different genders... science is wonderful

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this character transfem and temporarily being referred to as a brother? transmasc and no surgery? or cis boy in perma high-effort realistic drag and socially navigates as a woman but haha hee hoo actually a boy... or like an actually thoughtful nonbinary person. im a bit worried
Hard to answer that without spoiling and the situation is still ongoing. Guess it depends on what you're worried about?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the brother(?) identifies? Is the author going to talk about their gender?

Love how much of a little gremlin they are. It would be cute to see mu's girlfriend interact with the gremlin for a while

Dex-chan lover
A brother huh.. glad that cleared things up right away. might get posted again in r/yuri_manga subreddit for guessing wrong lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread