Oishinbo - Vol. 5 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I'm happy to welcome everyone to the 5th volume of Oishinbo! Only 106 more to go! :LOL:

I believe we've just caught Kurita feeling a bit jealous about another girl giving Yamaoka attention. I think this might be maybe the first (or second maybe) instance of Kurita showing that she's got a crush. D'aww. :love:

Dex-chan lover
This is so true.
I used to work at a japanese restaurant in my city. A lot of the customer are japanese expat. And they use good miso.

Nowadays, that same miso is so much cheaper in price, but the quality is suffering.

But looking at it another way, you have no choice but to use cheap miso if you don't have a good amount of money. Afterall, the artisanal miso is limited in number. I doubt it will be imported wholesale.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey idk if you clarified it in your older comments but why arent the chapters numbered normally?
Hi. I have explained why previously, but I don't mind answering it again. When I started, I just followed along with the number given for the chapter in each volume. It made it easier for me, because I know I'd eventually lose track of what number I was on given the sheer number of chapters overall. Now, I'm given to understand that Kariya changes how he numbers chapters in later volumes, so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but for now, the way I number them is just the easiest way for me to keep track of what chapter number it is.

Users who are viewing this thread