Heiwa no Kuni no Shimazaki e

Dex-chan lover
I like where this goes, reminds me also of the Fable which I also like a lot. The character is interesting and the context holds. I like the character designs and the visuals too. Hope we'll see more of it.
Thanks for translating this.

I'm not sure why the author is under the impression that being trained by isis would make you some kind of super ninja haha
dude you didn't even read it. they have clearly stated that the organization mc used to belong to did not adhere to any ideology, religion or state, if anything they are more like FOXHOUND or the patriots from MGS. a strong tactical force independent from all only acting to support their own cause

Double-page supporter
dude you didn't even read it. they have clearly stated that the organization mc used to belong to did not adhere to any ideology, religion or state, if anything they are more like FOXHOUND or the patriots from MGS. a strong tactical force independent from all only acting to support their own cause
Ohh, my mistake. How silly of me to assume the international terrorist organization based out of the middle east and associated with beheading would in any way have taken inspiration from isis. I should never have assumed such a thing for what was definitely not an obvious joke.

Now that I know it's more like Metal Gear, which is much more realistic, this boring, repetitive, unfunny, tensionless fable rip off has instantly become much better and I will immediately devote myself to reading the rest of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Buddy you're the one with reading comprehension issues and goldfish memory. It's not unreasonable to associate LEL with ISIS or a similar group after the airliner, the embassy and the propaganda video.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
This artist really loves his characters having oversized water tank heads every few random panels.

Users who are viewing this thread