Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan

This was really beautiful. My heart is broken.

10/10. Please do read it even if you don't normally read tragedies.

This is so good. The author potrays the human nature so well... It deserve all the standing ovation

Ps. I cried as well. I cried at the beginning, middle, and at the end. My eyes are swollen.

Fed-Kun's army
I just had to blurt out "allergies" at work when my coworkers passed by and was about to ask why I was in tears.

This, this right here broke me. I've seriously grown attached to the characters. Though their relationship didn't end 'happily' like I enjoy, this was beautiful. This is too much, I'm crying :(. I wish there was a happy ending, but it's not realistic for him. Goshh :(((

10/10
thematically speaking this might be the best work I've read to date, it tackles so many difficult to talk about subjects and brings them all together in an emotional roller coaster, I did shed some tears towards the end, but those weren't just tears of sadness, I also felt a deep gratitude for being alive, for having a family, for having friends, but most of all for not hating myself. I won't say I empathize with the characters because it's impossible to empathize with their situation but I do feel that I've gotten closer to understanding it just a bit.

Double-page supporter
Wow... just WOW!
This was such an amazing story - the characters, themes and the realism - all of it just FANTASTIC!
It's very melancholic and kinda slow paced but it has so much wisdom within those 8 chapters that everyone can learn from.
10 / 10 from me!

G-P

Dex-chan lover
It was a neat story, but man, you guys are build too close to water.

Users who are viewing this thread