Kyuutei Kajishi no Shiawase na Nichijou: Black na Shokuba wo Tsuihou Saretaga, Ringoku de Koushaku Reijou ni Dekiaisarenagara White na Seikatsu Okuri…

Dex-chan lover
The court blacksmiths are the best part of this manga I want to see more of them

Dex-chan lover
i keep wondering why are their prices like this? F rank sword? adventurers on a tight budget? 15k gold sounds a bit too much.
The economy is shot. The government keeps printing fiat currency, causing the value of their coins to plummet, resulting in absurd numbers for basic goods.

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate that the series is on hiatus, but as long as there are chapters that are still out there, I'll anticipate waiting for the next TS. Thanks for picking it up after all this time.

It is? How far did it make it before stopping and how long ago was that?

I suspect it probably is, but it'd suck if it's another "the mangaka is sick" hiatus because fuck the way the manga industry works its talent to death.

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate that the series is on hiatus, but as long as there are chapters that are still out there, I'll anticipate waiting for the next TS. Thanks for picking it up after all this time.
It is? How far did it make it before stopping and how long ago was that?

I suspect it probably is, but it'd suck if it's another "the mangaka is sick" hiatus because fuck the way the manga industry works its talent to death.
Don't think is on hiatus, serie is just slow to update with latest chapter being 23.2 published like 3 weeks ago, if anything is a short break for Vol.5 release which is on May 27th, so the hiatus tag shouldn't even be here

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't think is on hiatus, serie is just slow to update with latest chapter being 23.2 published like 3 weeks ago, if anything is a short break for Vol.5 release which is on May 27th, so the hiatus tag shouldn't even be here

Ahh. Sometimes I think people just don't understand how the tags work. You get enough people complaining that they think the "completed" tag refers to the translations and not the original that it wouldn't surprise me if someone slapped a hiatus status on this because it hadn't been updated and not because the series was actually on break.

Good to know it's active though. I hope we can get fairly regular updates to get close to being caught up (though that would eventually mean posting the partial chapters which kinda sucks)

Dex-chan lover
i keep wondering why are their prices like this? F rank sword? adventurers on a tight budget? 15k gold sounds a bit too much.

Lots of manga set their fantasy currency prices based on a yen-like scale so they seem reasonable to the Japanese audience. 15,000 Yen would be a little less than $100 US. Which would seem like too little for a hand-made sword.

Dex-chan lover
If that's the case then all the better!

Thanks for picking this up. The TL quality is very good for an MTL, enough to be proud of. Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
The economy is shot. The government keeps printing fiat currency, causing the value of their coins to plummet, resulting in absurd numbers for basic goods.
I'd chalk it down to the convention of claiming a currency is "gold coins" when it's really just a number (in manga more or less based on yen). And a lot of writers can't math.

Users who are viewing this thread