Sounan Psycho - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I wish the manga industry could write psychological thriller that don‘t feel like they are written by a 16-year-old.
I guess I‘m just expecting too much.

Dex-chan lover
I was impressed with this oneshot & thought she was trying to make him insane enough to take the fall for her crimes. It takes crazy to fight another crazy. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the manga industry could write psychological thriller that don‘t feel like they are written by a 16-year-old.
I guess I‘m just expecting too much.
It's usually written by one person and then reviewed by another one person. With a process like this, is how manga have a lot of heart compared to the American style which has 50 billion writers and another 50 billion editors. I'll agree that there's a lot of garbage but cmon, this oneshot was probably made with no funding by a newbie trying to debut

Dex-chan lover
It's usually written by one person and then reviewed by another one person. With a process like this, is how manga have a lot of heart compared to the American style which has 50 billion writers and another 50 billion editors. I'll agree that there's a lot of garbage but cmon, this oneshot was probably made with no funding by a newbie trying to debut
I don‘t care about western comics, I don‘t read them.
What does funding have to do with being able to tell an engaging, non-edgy story? You don‘t need any money for that…

Dex-chan lover
I don‘t care about western comics, I don‘t read them.
What does funding have to do with being able to tell an engaging, non-edgy story? You don‘t need any money for that…
I'm saying you're being pretty damn critical of something made by a newbie with little to no funding. You're not wrong though, it's pretty lame lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread