Kakunaru Ue wa - Ch. 24 - Girl's Day

Dex-chan lover
Ngl onee-gyaru style do looks good on her. It really emphasized her tanned skin, coupled with the petite figure and a dandere face. I'd pick that one.

Dex-chan lover
damn those conviently placed speach bubbles censoring things!

Also the gyaru style looked the best on her

Dex-chan lover
A guy saying he dislikes girls who always wear the same things. Where did they find that guy? It's such a unique opinion for a guy, especially as the first thing he says. Is it a trans guy or something? Or is Japan just weird in this area too?

On the other hand, always being naked would be something you'd get used to, which would make it less exciting. But that's a different question.

Yeah, some introverts really can't handle those shop assistants. On the flip side, some people who don't like shopping likes them, since it means they have to search less for stuff and can thus leave faster.

I think she missed the fun part.

That's an angle to introduce someone... And the reveal panel is cut off so precisely to imply something else.

She's like a shop assistant, but she will manhandle her.

The goth loli outfit looks great on her. Never been a fan of shorts so two of those outfits are out for me. The first dress looks a bit too big on her.

"She's like a tornado."
That's a good description of her. Better get close to her, so you're in the eye of the storm. Totally no other reason.

Last outfit is great. The cardigan is a bit big, but not so bit it looks weird and not cute.

I can understand being socially awkward, but how can you get to the conclusion she's not having fun? She's doing it entirely on her own and she's super excited about it. Well, I can understand. She doesn't think about her at all, but only about her own insecurities.

She's not strange. She's extroverted and highly energetic. So the opposite. Well, she's also strange, but that's not the point here.

She has the right idea about having fun. She needs to have fun herself before she can help others have fun. Well, technically not true, but it helps a ton.

This is why a lot of introverts like extroverts.

She used her like a doll
Not that rare for people who like to shop.

At least in this one she is by far the better girl. Should actually be fmc.
I think it's more like she should be the actual MC of a manga with an extrovert MMC. She seems like the kind of person who would benefit a lot with a high-contrast partner.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really hate Meat-chan.

I honestly will not accept any scenario where Koi-chan loses.

あれ? Was Koi a misreading before and it was always supposed to be Ren? Or is Miyamoto just calling her wrong?

Miyamoto has the brain capacity of a cauliflower, what do you expect

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more like she should be the actual MC of a manga with an extrovert MMC. She seems like the kind of person who would benefit a lot with a high-contrast partner.
Lol I was actually thinking after I wrote it that the MC isn't really good enough for her either. We need an awesome dude as a side character for her, and then the mc and fmc can just be mid together.

Dex-chan lover
あれ? Was Koi a misreading before and it was always supposed to be Ren? Or is Miyamoto just calling her wrong?
Her name is Shiori ren, koi-chan is what uehara understood when she pointed at koi (love) in a manga page when they were younger, which is why he calls her that

Dex-chan lover
New Vegas is a real sleeper in the Fallout series. Story wise it might be the best of the Bethesda-era games
I legit love it so much i just wish it had better gunplay (and also didn't have the infinite loading screens which is what actually reminded me i had to do the chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Lol I was actually thinking after I wrote it that the MC isn't really good enough for her either. We need an awesome dude as a side character for her, and then the mc and fmc can just be mid together.
Someone need to create single(one, uno) hit reverse-gender bokuyaba series in order to create the new wave of bright guy and gloomy girl manga.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate the childhood friend trope in romcom, and I hate it even more when the author is doing his all god damn best to make you somehow root with her.
Holyshit what an adorable creature!

Users who are viewing this thread