The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten - Ch. 15.3

Dex-chan lover
I get that this is how they relase it on the japanese side, but I'd honestly prefer to not get these chapters in split form, it hurts the pacing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure he was teasing her the entire time. But who wouldn't want to tease such a cinnamon roll?

They're both dummies. But they're slowly working things out.

And his mother wants to tease him. Like many mothers. So we know where he got that from.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't sugar drink anymore, this is the entire sugar factory

Supporter
mybigfatgreekwedding-marriage.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
you're very welcome!

Supporter
I get that this is how they relase it on the japanese side, but I'd honestly prefer to not get these chapters in split form, it hurts the pacing.
Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting until all four parts of each chapter release in Japanese before uploading, but we are in the minority. It would mean uploading a chapter only once every 2–3 months, and we'd instantly get sniped after not releasing the first part of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Amane is indeed a baka for not marrying Mahiru yet, even if everyone sees that they're practically married at this point.

Double-page supporter
Compared to the LN, the manga definitely feels sweeter. Personally, I prefer the LN since I feel like Mahiru is slightly more 'ice' than 'sugar' at this stage, but both are good.

Thanks for the translation!

Supporter
Compared to the LN, the manga definitely feels sweeter. Personally, I prefer the LN since I feel like Mahiru is slightly more 'ice' than 'sugar' at this stage, but both are good.

Thanks for the translation!
the manga is definitely the sweetest out of the three mediums even though overall I do prefer the LN over the manga. The anime's lack of fluid facial expression and body language made a lot of key scenes and otherwise wholesome moments fall flat compared to the manga

Also, you're welcome!

the manga is definitely the sweetest out of the three mediums even though overall I do prefer the LN over the manga. The anime's lack of fluid facial expression and body language made a lot of key scenes and otherwise wholesome moments fall flat compared to the manga

Also, you're welcome!
"Fall flat" has got to be the biggest euphemism I've heard all day.

Users who are viewing this thread