After School Labyrinth Adventurer ~ I'm now able to go back and forth between Japan and another world, and I'll work hard to level up~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9…

Dex-chan lover
I was actually planning to release chapter 9 next week :kek:

but kudos for releasing the chapter! Some typos and grammatical stuff but good overall.

MD@Home
TS retard, who taught you to put the line-breaking hyphen at the start of the new line?? Did you EVER see any even halfway respectable source out there, manga or otherwise, do this? No? Then why the fuck are you doing it here? How does this work??

And get yourself a dictionary to look up in what places a word can be line-broken so that you don't produce trash like
princ
-iple
Read and learn.

Some people… If stupidity caused pain, they'd be screaming 24/7.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TS retard, who taught you to put the line-breaking hyphen at the start of the new line?? Did you EVER see any even halfway respectable source out there, manga or otherwise, do this? No? Then why the fuck are you doing it here? How does this work??

And get yourself a dictionary to look up in what places a word can be line-broken so that you don't produce trash like

Read and learn.

Some people… If stupidity caused pain, they'd be screaming 24/7.
I see. Thanks for the advise.

Aggregator gang
probably the Goddess Onyx that they talked about before, it seems the Gods cannot interfere too much in the dungeons, also her using the Cores is probably something to benefit Kudo indirectly.
When she was first introduced we also had some flashback scenes of a childhood friend with a very similar haircut, and that he had promised to help her with "anything she needs"

Users who are viewing this thread