After School Labyrinth Adventurer ~ I'm now able to go back and forth between Japan and another world, and I'll work hard to level up~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder if the master is a monster and therefore not able to use the portals without having someone opening the way.

Dex-chan lover
If i understand the last page right, he touched her boobs but "off screen". That's good and sad at the same time.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I wonder if the master is a monster and therefore not able to use the portals without having someone opening the way.
probably the Goddess Onyx that they talked about before, it seems the Gods cannot interfere too much in the dungeons, also her using the Cores is probably something to benefit Kudo indirectly.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for ur work n for picking this one up...
^^...

Is it just me or there r several instance that the sentence's meaning r hard to digest?
?.?...

Maybe just a powerful being or a race that got barred from entering the dungeon directly...

Dex-chan lover
uFREtTH.png

This is also his inner expression when he's enjoying the feast.

Dex-chan lover
Thank You for picking this up.

I'm started to think that his teacher actually is not a witch, but rather the Mother Black God Onyx

Users who are viewing this thread