Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Elites of the Demon Lord's Army

Dex-chan lover
I love how insanely fast this story is. Wish more story with "OMG the MC is so OP!!!!" premise could be like this!!!

I wonder can she win against them? Or will she join hands with them to beat the ever living fuck out of those shitty people from the kingdom?

anw, thank you for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
So is this a very short story or are we still in prologue?

Dex-chan lover
Because the next chapter is....certainly something:
She lose, hard. Like he didn't even need to stand up level of loss.

But her DETERMINATION intrigued the demon lord enough.
Demon lord heals her "make no mistake, you already lost to me, so just answer my questions"

During which he brings up a good point: even IF she defeats him and bring about peace, will her country ACTUALLY release her sister? Because the demon lord's seen people run wild with greed once they come into power.

At the end of that he drops the bomb "Won't you become my underling?"
As he put it "To me that demon warding barrier is a hindrance, and you want to free your sister from the barrier"

She accepted.

RAW's up to ch 8 atm

Dex-chan lover
She lose, hard. Like he didn't even need to stand up level of loss.

But her DETERMINATION intrigued the demon lord enough.
Demon lord heals her "make no mistake, you already lost to me, so just answer my questions"

During which he brings up a good point: even IF she defeats him and bring about peace, will her country ACTUALLY release her sister? Because the demon lord's seen people run wild with greed once they come into power.

At the end of that he drops the bomb "Won't you become my underling?"
As he put it "To me that demon warding barrier is a hindrance, and you want to free your sister from the barrier"

She accepted.

RAW's up to ch 8 atm

Was hoping there'd be kick assery and no bubblegum. But I guess we can't have it all!

Thank you new chapter!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
If she couldn't even react to the butlers speed, I have a feeling she stands absolutely no chance against the four heavenly lords, and much less the demon lord. Did the bird think he was in any way weaker or slower than his masters? No, the butler seems like the person who understands her ability better than the bird.
a
Didn't read your comment, but just wanted to show appreciation for a person who explicitly writes out that the spoiler-tagged text is a real spoiler. :hearts: Because when people do not do that, I reflexively open them expecting images or tl;dr text, instead of expecting spoilers :meguuusad:
Or at least I didn't read it until quoting the post forced me to accidentally see the first and last line in cleartext :notlikethis:
I get that it's bb-code so it would obviously not show up as a button in my editor, but couldn't it at least encode things such that quoting someone gives a spoiler-tag that has the contents transformed by a ceasarcipher and the tag encodes how many positions it was shifted (or simply always make it 1, and it encodes a flag "quoted spoiler" to know it needs to shift it back)? These kinds of things are rudimentary!

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover

Was hoping there'd be kick assery and no bubblegum. But I guess we can't have it all!

Thank you new chapter!

It's basically an early plot twist of trajectory shifting kind.

Without going into further chapters' spoiler for now, let's just say she's going to learn more about the situation in the world that she was blissfully unaware of until joining the demon army.

@feha : :notlikethis: indeed

Users who are viewing this thread