Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is one off those REVENGE mangas where no humans will be killed during the revenge and just some fluff we help the demons and we get no revenge.

Dex-chan lover
My feelings in one gif:
cat-moar.gif

Supporter
I mean as always with revenge plot the shithead character does not inspire me in the ability of the author to write any convincing character/motivation or make me care for anything in the plot...
The but art is great so I will follow it so if I am wrong lol

but yeah if the plot was more interested in character drama you could have made the sister being okay with giving her life (and show some emotional manipulation or what ever) and the MC just strait up raging that her sister and the kingdom was okay with it and try to do something about it by herself... or some shit like that I never did write anything but D&D campaign lol

Supporter
Pretty rushed first chapter. Hope it’s not one of those prologues that gets reiterated over the next 5 chapters. If it isn’t a prologue, I can only see this lasting like 5 chapters total if they keep up the current pace. Though dropping the pace and zooming into the specifics about survival within the labyrinth could be pretty Kino.

Dex-chan lover
Guys... I don't want to jump to conclusions but I think the prince might be an evil piece of shite. Just the subtle hints here and there kinda nudge me to think that way. You know just like that feeling like when a locomotive pushes you when you try to slow walk a railway crossing with your headphones blasting music to drown out those annoying blairs in the background.... Or it's just me overthinking a bit?

Dex-chan lover
As much as the prince is an asshole for it, he kinda has a point. sacrificing 1 person for the good of the entire kingdom. It doesn't seem like the saint did it unwillingly either, it's pretty easy to guess that she lied to the MC about coming back so she wouldn't go on a rampage considering her temper problem. His personality is is ass though, instead of honoring her, he just takes all the credit, like, bro, your entire downfall to to the MC could of simply been prevented by giving your fiance some shared credit

Users who are viewing this thread