Buta no Fukushuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Sumiko Miyaichi

Dex-chan lover
Shoulda grab the bitch and throw 'it' right outta the window right then and there, hopefully it's >3 floors up. If not, immediately went down and finish the job. It's justifiable self-defense in my book.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Damn… grandpa honourable af. Dude is already beat up to hell but still jumped in to protect someone else

Group Leader
As much as Yasuda is a mostly emotionless monster, I want to believe that even he would know that woman he bumped into was utter trash.
Really I believe that he thinks that everyone is trash under his feet. I think he's the only actual psychopath in the class where everyone else is a sociopath.

I also think that because this reads like a satire where all the bullies are hyper exaggerated that the late game twist is that this class was setup by the government, or possibly by Yasuda's father. The government identified all the ASPD kids in the school district and funneled them into one class with Hirota being the only "normie" so he would be targeted. All just to see what happened. That explains why there was no investigation after a plethora of false emergency calls resulted in the actual fire causing a death.

Dex-chan lover
Really I believe that he thinks that everyone is trash under his feet. I think he's the only actual psychopath in the class where everyone else is a sociopath.

I also think that because this reads like a satire where all the bullies are hyper exaggerated that the late game twist is that this class was setup by the government, or possibly by Yasuda's father. The government identified all the ASPD kids in the school district and funneled them into one class with Hirota being the only "normie" so he would be targeted. All just to see what happened. That explains why there was no investigation after a plethora of false emergency calls resulted in the actual fire causing a death.
If this is the reveal, it all would make so much more sense than it does now...

I hope you are onto something.

Aggregator gang
These last 2 chapters show hypocrisy and freedom, Ayo is the author doing the American way?📸🤨

Group Leader
This is why you can't trust 3D women... Despite putting on a guise of feminism, they'll still selfishly prioritise themselves and their own interests over all else...

Users who are viewing this thread