Nihonkoku Shoukan - Ch. 42 - The Imperial Army Military Base

Dex-chan lover
the-weeknd-blinding-lights-record.jpg

Dex-chan lover
First of all... what in the holy fuck is with CRATERS IN WOOD SURFACES?! Not only that, but it has CRATERS right next to blown apart wood. Why... why did the mangaka do that?

Secondly, I was curious as to find the range to their country from Japan and thankfully the F-2s are a good example of that. With their exact loadout and no bags (I had to jettison the tanks in CMANO) you're looking at a ~374nm range. Meaning full range. So you'd have to have the target at 187nm at the absolute maximum.

Now, yes, Japan DOES have aerial tankers... but not very fucking many. And it wouldn't make sense to not have externals on the aircraft in that case.

That would make for the alternate theory being these F-2s took from really, really, REALLY close to the target country. Which... I doubt is the case.

And, oh, this is the absolute best-case scenario. You'd probably take more than 90 seconds to take off and get up to 12,000. And you'd probably use a shitload more fuel than what this represents, so much less than 187nm combat radius.

J4m0eK7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
First of all... what in the holy fuck is with CRATERS IN WOOD SURFACES?! Not only that, but it has CRATERS right next to blown apart wood. Why... why did the mangaka do that?

Secondly, I was curious as to find the range to their country from Japan and thankfully the F-2s are a good example of that. With their exact loadout and no bags (I had to jettison the tanks in CMANO) you're looking at a ~374nm range. Meaning full range. So you'd have to have the target at 187nm at the absolute maximum.

Now, yes, Japan DOES have aerial tankers... but not very fucking many. And it wouldn't make sense to not have externals on the aircraft in that case.

That would make for the alternate theory being these F-2s took from really, really, REALLY close to the target country. Which... I doubt is the case.

And, oh, this is the absolute best-case scenario. You'd probably take more than 90 seconds to take off and get up to 12,000. And you'd probably use a shitload more fuel than what this represents, so much less than 187nm combat radius.

J4m0eK7.jpg

🤓🤓🤓

Users who are viewing this thread